First 1234 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
    The character or the man?
    The man is 6w5 So/Sp, but the character is ESTJ, I guess.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuasrluv View Post
    Actually most of your typings showed you may not know what you are doing. Can you explain how you see Rihanna as an intuative? O__O
    Natalie as an ESFJ, Robin Williams as a thinker type, Pink as a Judger type, and Colbert as a an ESTJ? An ESTJ?!
    No, I said Colbert was a clear ESTP.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by amerellis View Post
    No, I said Colbert was a clear ESTP.
    Yes, it's me who said that he was ESTJ, but actually, he could be INFP as well.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Your typings bears great inaccuracy. You and many others often adhere to the folk typological ways with great estimations to pinpoint such things. Please refrain from the typings until you gather greater understandings of adhering to typing accuracy and precision as well as refraining from the folk typological sessions your Ne passes upon the bizarre wisdom.
    You can't confirm these people's types so how do you know if I'm wrong or not? Cause YOU think so? well this is what I think.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

You can't confirm these people's types so how do you know if I'm wrong or not? Cause YOU think so? well this is what I think.
    It certainly was my mistake to type down the first sentence within my paragraph as it was mostly irrelevant to what I was trying to convey and indeed it falls to 'because I think so'. However, your logic falls to both attacking your actions and my arguments. I am unable to prove these people's types therefore it will be the same towards you. It's rather interesting that ENFPs tend to do fall to such logic which tends to make them miss the point altogether. I have never accentuated any direction towards my particular typings upon the celebrities you mentioned but rather the way in which one goes about typing them. Intuitively speaking, it is the same for over 90% of those who do the same in trying to type other entities.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    The man is 6w5 So/Sp, but the character is ESTJ, I guess.
    Yes, I would agree the character since it's based on Bill O'Reily who is an ESTJ. I would think the man is an INTP or ENTP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

It certainly was my mistake to type down the first sentence within my paragraph as it was mostly irrelevant to what I was trying to convey and indeed it falls to 'because I think so'. However, your logic falls to both attacking your actions and my arguments. I am unable to prove these people's types therefore it will be the same towards you. It's rather interesting that ENFPs tend to do fall to such logic which tends to make them miss the point altogether. I have never accentuated any direction towards my particular typings upon the celebrities you mentioned but rather the way in which one goes about typing them. Intuitively speaking, it is the same for over 90% of those who do the same in trying to type other entities.
    Miss the point? No I understood that very well in fact it was part of my point as it's true for mot only me and you but everyone here. Also, even though ENFP is probably the type I most resemble, I'm not a typical ENFP. Like I said before, I have Aspergers and I think you are getting my ability to percieve patterns well confused with regular Ne.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Miss the point? No I understood that very well in fact it was part of my point as it's true for mot only me and you but everyone here. Also, even though ENFP is probably the type I most resemble, I'm not a typical ENFP. Like I said before, I have Aspergers and I think you are getting my ability to percieve patterns well confused with regular Ne.
    Hmmmm, alright. If you say so? Honestly sounds like your scuttling up reasons for the way you resemble an Ne user in argument against actually being an Ne user. As far as what you're saying goes it's, "I am an Ne and Fi user but I'm not like a NeFi user and if look like a NeFi user it's not because of Ne and Fi". Rather bizarre.

As for my point, it's the brought about idea of folk typological musings over mental raw jungian function usage per each individual not determined by face valued projection and skepticism of projection but by genuine data of the particular individuals. It's not as easy to do.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4/9
    Socionics
    ???

Hmmmm, alright. If you say so? Honestly sounds like your scuttling up reasons for the way you resemble an Ne user in argument against actually being an Ne user. As far as what you're saying goes it's, "I am an Ne and Fi user but I'm not like a NeFi user and if look like a NeFi user it's not because of Ne and Fi". Rather bizarre.

As for my point, it's the brought about idea of folk typological musings over mental raw jungian function usage per each individual not determined by face valued projection and skepticism of projection but by genuine data of the particular individuals. It's not as easy to do.
    I wrote XNFP as my type because that's what I score as but really I'm an XXXX in that I don't fit any type typically.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I wrote XNFP as my type because that's what I score as but really I'm an XXXX in that I don't fit any type typically.
    Ah, there always exists a slight inclination to one dichotomy over the other and to pinpoint them is where we test our accuracy and precision of what we know of the mind processes and the jungian functions that follow with such.