User Tag List

Thread: Peter Coyote

MBTI
    IsFJ

Default Peter Coyote

Peter Coyote (real name Rachmil Pinchus Ben Mosha Cohon) is an American actor (Sphere, A Walk to Remember, Erin Brockovich, Bitter Moon), author, director and narrator, as well as the founder of an anarchist improv group called the Diggers. Oh, and he's a Zen Buddhist as well.

What's his type? I think he's got a certain IxFJ vibe (leaning towards INFJ) - he's got that "detached but not too detached" aura that seems common in Ti-terts (especially men).

Thoughts?

Not sure, but he is kind of detached, isn't he?

Such a random actor to see on here btw =) I like him though.. especially now (seems to do a lot of documentaries).

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

From this, he seems to conform to the ENFP descriptions.

I'll respond to the INFJ idea. He doesn't vibe that to me. Kind of detached, yes, but not that detached.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Such a random actor to see on here btw =) I like him though.. especially now (seems to do a lot of documentaries).
    I enjoy making these threads every now and then, featuring people who are pretty well-known but not that much. If you're interested, I also made recent threads about Cloris Leachman and Marjane Satrapi.

(Also, do you find my way of making OPs in these threads too encyclopedic? I'm always ready to get feedback. )

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    I enjoy making these threads every now and then, featuring people who are pretty well-known but not that much. If you're interested, I also made recent threads about Cloris Leachman and Marjane Satrapi.

(Also, do you find my way of making OPs in these threads too encyclopedic? I'm always ready to get feedback. )
    It's quite alright. Besides, you've got nothing on this one poster at a socionics board, who was mega exhaustive about random things.. complete with footnotes and everything. I don't have the time to find an example, but even then, I was impressed actually.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    It's quite alright. Besides, you've got nothing on this one poster at a socionics board, who was mega exhaustive about random things.. complete with footnotes and everything. I don't have the time to find an example, but even then, I was impressed actually.
    I'm not a good footnoter - heck, I use asterisks! The horror!

Also, any idea on Coyote's enneagram type?

(As an aside, I admit I might be biased about the INFJ thing, since he played an INFJ (4w5 sx/sp) character in Bitter Moon. Just sayin'.)

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

I love that you did this thread! I've really enjoyed his work and am happy to see lesser known talent here. He has more talent than most well know actors IMO.
    I'm leaning towards extrovert but I could be wrong. I do think he's a feeler, for sure.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuasrluv View Post
    I love that you did this thread! I've really enjoyed his work and am happy to see lesser known talent here. He has more talent than most well know actors IMO.
    I'm leaning towards extrovert but I could be wrong. I do think he's a feeler, for sure.
    And I love that I got some responses, so we're even!

Do you have a read on his E-type? It's kinda hard for me to identify Enneagram types through those sorts of videos...

Also, if you're looking for a movie with him in a big role, I recommend Bitter Moon. Beware, though - it's by Roman Polanski and quite psychologically... intense.