• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Presidential Hopefuls' Types

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
McCain was clenching his jaws every 3 seconds last night. He is trying to be calm but that is not who he is. He cared when his wife teased him about his hairline and called her a cunt in front of reporters. I believe he is an ISTP. He screams sensor to me.

In addition to being intelligent, well informed and just overall fab, Obama looked very nice last night. I love a man who can wear a nicely tailored suit. :wub:

I don't know if losing his temper makes him ISTP as often not thinking before you speak is more characteristic of Extraversion. I imagine, after George Will's column this week saying that he didn't think McCain with his volatile temper has the temperament to be president, and that several Republican senators felt the same way but didn't feel they could badmouth him, his advisers probably said, "John, John, whatever you do keep your cool." Hence the clenched jaws. The fact that staunch republican Will put that in his widely syndicated column should give everyone pause.

I think it's really hard to type candidates as they wear a persona--they have to.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Why Does Everyone Think McCain Is INTP?

Explain yourselves!
He's a definite Artisan.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not everyone. I don't. I agree with you.

MissUnderstood

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
yeah I agree he's an SP. Still debating whether i think he's an F or a T.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have no clue concerning american politics but I think you can never type any politician, because its the fake fundament they are build on.

Obama for example comes off as the classical enfp. Why does he do that ? Because it works

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
In my idealistic future there will be politicans that are people you really want to indetify with, who have really done something that helped someone.

Jeffster got my vote :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hillary - ISTJ

John - SJ... reminds me a LOT of my sister's exbf, an ISFJ hellraiser who could have passed for Johnny Cash (tho I suspect Johnny was a T)

Barack- SJ... hard time pinpointing him...

heart

heart on fire
Agree with Pink about Hill and 'Bama

and yes, also about Johnny Cash, total ISTJ with well developed Fi.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gosh darn those mavericks! :D

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Hillary - ISTJ

Obama - INFJ

McCain - ISFJ

Palin - ESTJ

Bill Clinton - ENTP

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
From seeing the way McCain runs his campaign (lol-rhyming), I see an ISTP or an ESTP who is getting old.
I used to think Hillary was a Rational till this year. She just didn't know when to quit. ISTJ or a very socially awkward ESTJ.
I think Obama is an INFP! :D Maybe an ENFP...

heart

heart on fire
No way is Obama an INFJ or an INFP. I could buy ENFJ.

He seems E.

Johnny Cash seemed Te/Fi to me and yet there's a lot of Si there too. That's where I get ISTJ.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
No way is Obama an INFJ or an INFP.

He seems E.

He's been described as a slightly nerdy, awkward, and aloof person. I think his orator skills might make people assume he's an E, but in more personal settings, he's not quite as comfortable.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's been described as a slightly nerdy, awkward, and aloof person. I think his orator skills might make people assume he's an E, but in more personal settings, he's not quite as comfortable.

Umm... I'm pretty good at being slightly nerdy, awkward and aloof and I'm definitley an extrovert :unsure:

mnbvcxz

MBTI Type
INTP
I initially thought of McCain as INTP because while intelligent but reserved, he's also a bit of a lone wolf/loose cannon.

The lack of intellectual curosity is a major concern in typing him INTP.

heart

heart on fire

Aren't ENF's often sort of more introspective and all that moreso than other E's?