User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    That's because she's an inyoface extrovert!
    She's so E, T, and J that she could be a male. She plays up the Fe for her party and the voters, but she's a cold-hearted rule-mongering bitch deep down.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    She's so E, T, and J that she could be a male. She plays up the Fe for her party and the voters, but she's a cold-hearted rule-mongering bitch deep down.
    I couldn't agree more. This made me throw up a little.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

What makes you think that she is an Extrovert?
    I think she is an Introvert who realizes that she has to seem more extroverted to win the presidency.
    What she says and does don't really seem so real to her actual personality...

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    That's because she's an inyoface extrovert!
    I can be pretty "inyoface" but it doesn't make me an extrovert. She acts very IxTJish in my opinion. She simply acts that way for what I consider to be the wrong policies...

edit: Notice her while she gives speeches. She tries to seem very extroverted but if you look at her closely it's as if she wants to get the hell out of there and be alone.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

Senior Member TenebrousReflection's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

For the most part, I agree with what Economica said regarding Hillary in this post , but after reading the article linked in that post, I saw enough in common with myself to think she could also be representative of a cynical NF. Specifically, I get the feeling that she is very much driven by values (Fi) and vision (Ni), and some of the language is similar enough to things I might say to think INFP could be a possibility (not in the stereotypical sense, but in the sense of it being her true self mutated by time and circumstances to appear to be something else - I know that to people that only know me off-line, INFP would probably not be what most would guess me to be), but I do think INTJ is a good logical fit because Fi is the tertiary for an INTJ, and her detailed plans also fit well with Te.

My initial thoughts on Obama were that he is an ENFP, but I can see arguements for any combination that would have strong Ne (primary or secondary) for him.

My guesses on McCain, Huckabee, Romney, and Paul are only guesses based on rough impressions from watching a few debates and interviews.
    McCain - ISxP
    Huckabee - ESxJ
    Romney - ExTJ (probably ESTJ)
    Paul - xNTP

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Many extroverted women play introversion for social reasons. She's under stress and having difficulty because she knows her only chance to gain the power she craves is slipping through her fingers. Also, please remember that she was a prominent lawyer, which is not the realm of introverts, let alone introverted rationals, who would probably be rather miserable in such work.

INTJs hate making or following rules (guides and guidelines, sure, but not rules), don't enjoy authority, and are practically allergic to enforcing either on anyone, even children (in this sense, we're probably most like an XNTP, and least like every other J type). Nothing about her platform nor her actions over the last 16 years have shown anything but a rule-mongering authoritarian EXTJ annoyed by (and possibly even angry about) being in the shadow of someone "in charge" for most of her life. She's definitely Te-dominant and seeking power, so she will do things with payoff to that end, which is the opposite of the way an INTJ operates.

Basically, I stand by my observations.

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INTP

Sexist. And I'm sure some of the late unlamented Democratic losers of the last 40 years were (sniffle, sob) so F they could almost be (sissies, wimps), WOMEN!

One could, of course, go with the famous statement "I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but the heart and soul of a prince."

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Grey Badger View Post
    Sexist. And I'm sure some of the late unlamented Democratic losers of the last 40 years were (sniffle, sob) so F they could almost be (sissies, wimps), WOMEN!

One could, of course, go with the famous statement "I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but the heart and soul of a prince."
    Another one of these claimed INTPs that can't get subtle humor. Oy. These ISTPs and depressed ISTJs are annoying as hell.

When did I ever say anything about women lacking the ability to be leaders (or anything else for that matter)? I was pointing out her type. Beyond this, if you knew anything about me you'd know that last year I championed a black (gasp!) woman (double gasp!) as a sensible presidential candidate. Comically, she's almost certainly an INTJ, and true-to-type, she refused to run.

In case you didn't realize: The first sentence was playing on a stereotype for effect. The stereotype of men/husbands/fathers being EXTJs, especially ESTJs. It's just like the stereotype of women/housewives/mothers being ESFJs and ISFJs.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ?";140023]Again, I have not been able to really look at the posts, but [URL="http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=19272983&ft=1&f=1012
    I found this article[/URL]. It confirms that at least this person believes Clinton to be SJ, Obama NF and McCain SP (ESTP).
    I guess everybody has an opinion.
    This page has one, too.
    TypeLogic Home Page

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I guess everybody has an opinion.
    This page has one, too.
    TypeLogic Home Page
    That's where the basis of this thread comes from... look at the first post... >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social