User Tag List

First 1119202122 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Prepare for thread merge, but I'm 99% sure he's ENFJ, like Hitler and Charlie Chaplin.

MBTI
    ENFP

Hitler was an ENFJ?? LOL. I read somewhere he was an INTJ. Hmm.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

Banned
    MBTI
    type

It's debated, but it seems like ENFJ is the most common type named for Hitler, yes. It would make sense, along with a couple other types. He was nuts and on drugs, you know.

MBTI
    ENFP

He also had BPD. You're probably right.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    ENTP

He's probably ENFJ. Even though I might be banned, I'm going to post this link to an Ann Coulter column about what an illogical self-important sissy Obama is. Not that all ENFJs are like that, to be sure. But I've never met any ISTPs that fit the description.
    AnnCoulter.com - Archived Article: DREAMS FROM MY FATHER, LAME EXCUSES FROM MY GRANDFATHER

Only after Obama had offered to drive his grandmother to work himself and it was becoming increasingly clear what a selfish lout the grandfather was, did Grandpa produce his trump card. The reason he wouldn't get his lazy butt dressed and drive Grandma to work was ... she was a racist!

As Obama recounts it, on Grandpa's third try at an excuse, he told Obama: "You know why she's so scared this time? I'll tell you why. Before you came in, she told me the fella was black. That's the real reason she's bothered. And I just don't think that's right." So I guess I'll be heading back to the sack now!

That makes sense. It certainly never bothers me when crazy white people harass and threaten me.

This is Obama's own account of what happened, which -- as anyone can see -- consisted of his slacker grandfather making a series of excuses to avoid having to drive the sole bread-earner in the family to work.

But Obama says, "The words were like a fist in my stomach, and I wobbled to regain my composure." (It was as if he had been punched by an aggressive panhandler at a bus stop!) And not because his grandfather's sorry excuse reminded him that he came from a long line of callow, worthless men, both black and white.
    I don't wanna!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I <3 Ann Coulter. And booyalab.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

How about this assessment:
    Political Types | Type Insights

For some reason, I can't really picture what type Obama would be, as the article says, it's probably just a public persona. But McCain I figired was probably a T. I would have thought J also, but a lot of people were saying STP, and again; I don't know enough about who he really is. ISFP like Bush seems kind of hard to believe.

But I do not believe Palin could be a T. Remember her greeting to Biden in their debate, plus the video from years ago, at the Church? That's more likely her real self, and most agree, ESF.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Banned
    MBTI
    type

^Awful assessment you linked there.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    How about this assessment:
    Political Types | Type Insights

For some reason, I can't really picture what type Obama would be, as the article says, it's probably just a public persona. But McCain I figired was probably a T. I would have thought J also, but a lot of people were saying STP, and again; I don't know enough about who he really is. ISFP like Bush seems kind of hard to believe.

But I do not believe Palin could be a T. Remember her greeting to Biden in their debate, plus the video from years ago, at the Church? That's more likely her real self, and most agree, ESF.
    I don't think that link is a good analysis of their types. I posted Hile Rutledge's in the Politics forum this morning. It's much more based on reality. George definitely isn't ISFP...
    edcoaching

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    I noticed that typelogic.com posted the 2008 Candidates and their types and I couple of interesting questions came to mind.

(I couldn't find any enneagram sites that looked like their opinions held any kind of water. If anyone wants to enneagram type them go ahead. )

1) First of all, if for some reason you were to pick a president based on their MBTI type, which type would you consider most ideal for the position?

2) Do these seem to fit the candidates correctly?

Hillary Clinton - INTJ

Barack Obama - ENFJ

Ron Paul - INFJ

John McCain - INTP

Mike Huckabee - INTJ
    All intuitives? That's doubtful.

I dont pay much attention to American politics, but Hilary seems like a SJ. soc/sp or sp/soc subtype.