• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Paul Rudd

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just watched him on Conan. Strikes me Ne-dom. ENFP or ENTP? I'd vibe-type him as an ENFP, but I don't have a good argument for Feeling at the moment :D.

What do you think?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 7w6 So/Sx

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've seen him typed as intp but enfp seems fitting...just based on his overall vibe and look but i'd have to watch some interviews too

Salmacis

totally intp. :D i'd recommend watching his interviews with craig ferguson (who is enfp, by contrast).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
totally intp. :D i'd recommend watching his interviews with craig ferguson (who is enfp, by contrast).

just watched that video...loved it. :D
no idea what his type is at all haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^yeah no he's not at all..

i'm going to say intp for paul.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Why f? His humor rubs me as clinical, fast forward. enfps tend to take more time.
sx/so e34 entp?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why f? His humor rubs me as clinical, fast forward. enfps tend to take more time.
sx/so e34 entp?

huh?? i don't think so at all...what do you mean take more time?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
huh?? i don't think so at all...what do you mean take more time?

Comparatively speaking, stupid semantics. From what I've noticed, he tends to hold several conversations with himself at once without pausing much for audience affirmation. All about those sharp turns.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
makes sense to me tho...as an enfp i usually just say things for my own amusement. i think entps play to the audience more actually

Salmacis

sx/so e34 entp?
It was actually his humor what made me think he's enfp. Reminded me of enfp's I've known. I think his stacking is so/sx, maybe it's the social instinct that strikes you as clinical? My guess is his tritype is 379 or 279 and I'm not sure what his core type is, but he doesn't seem polished enough to be a 3.

And I would actually think fast paced and tangential humor is an enxp thing in general. Enfp 7's and 6's are especially quick-witted, ime. I think he's been given pretty free hands with his show.. His interviews are really all about improvising and going off on tangents, and they don't have the typical talk show structure you see with letterman, leno, etc.. I think hosting that type of show would appeal to any ne-dom.

Anyway, I think this video might make a good argument for Fi over Fe.
[YOUTUBE="yGLzpt3caHw"]Craig Ferguson Speaks From The Heart[/YOUTUBE]
I'm not saying an entp wouldn't find making fun of celebrities unethical, but I think they would take a different approach with it. I can't really narrow down what I mean...:shrug: Maybe less reliance on personal experience and more emphasis on how "we" deal with celebrities and how "we" should change that, idk. I don't feel like he's trying to influence me the same way Fe-users sometimes do.. He's just sharing something he feels conflicted about and bothers him personally.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It was actually his humor what made me think he's enfp. Reminded me of enfp's I've known. I think his stacking is so/sx, maybe it's the social instinct that strikes you as clinical? My guess is his tritype is 379 or 279 and I'm not sure what his core type is, but he doesn't seem polished enough to be a 3.

And I would actually think fast paced and tangential humor is an enxp thing in general. Enfp 7's and 6's are especially quick-witted, ime. I think he's been given pretty free hands with his show.. His interviews are really all about improvising and going off on tangents, and they don't have the typical talk show structure you see with letterman, leno, etc.. I think hosting that type of show would appeal to any ne-dom.

Anyway, I think this video might make a good argument for Fi over Fe.
[YOUTUBE="yGLzpt3caHw"]Craig Ferguson Speaks From The Heart[/YOUTUBE]
I'm not saying an entp wouldn't find making fun of celebrities unethical, but I think they would take a different approach with it. I can't really narrow down what I mean...:shrug: Maybe less reliance on personal experience and more emphasis on how "we" deal with celebrities and how "we" should change that, idk. I don't feel like he's trying to influence me the same way Fe-users sometimes do.. He's just sharing something he feels conflicted about and bothers him personally.

yes...i've seen this before and some other thing where he gets personal...i think he's fi too