• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Demetri Martin

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was thinking ENTP, 7w6 (sp/sx?).

Jessica

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
I've heard INFP in most places, but on 'If I', he REEKS of INTP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've heard INFP in most places, but on 'If I', he REEKS of INTP.

Pretty extreme statement. entp e54.

Watch his shitty show for a few then guess the instinctual stacking. Pretty easy.

Also Midnight Cowboy.

Jessica

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Pretty extreme statement. entp e54.

Watch his shitty show for a few then guess the instinctual stacking. Pretty easy.

Also Midnight Cowboy.
I'm an INTP and he talks/acts like me. I know plenty of ENTPs, he doesn't seem like one.

INxP is my vote, whether F or T.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7, not 5. He is a diletant and a joker who is not good at being focus and think through.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
7, not 5. He is a diletant and a joker who is not good at being focus and think through.

That's Conan.

Dmitri's not a 7. Flat as cardboard. Episodes have simple titles with an A -> B -> C flow. Though he does have those occasional freakout dom Ne moments I've already exemplified.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He has not any schisoid or avoidant tendencies: not 5. But he has the wit if a 7.

SpacemanSpiff

MBTI Type
INFP
Demetri Martin is most certainly not an ENTP. If you watch "If I," it becomes abundantly clear that he's a Ti-dom. His deadpan style suggest introversion as well.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Demetri Martin is most certainly not an ENTP. If you watch "If I," it becomes abundantly clear that he's a Ti-dom. His deadpan style suggest introversion as well.
Why? I can see more Ne than Ti.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
You've seen his irreverent show. His stand-up comedy, lifestyle, role choice, and mannerisms all suggest introversion, and subsequently INTP. If he were to be anything else, which in all likelihood he isn't, he'd be an INFP. The fact that he is comedic doesn't make him an ENTP. And the fact that another person is an artist doesn't make them an ISFP. But nice try.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
He's both my single favorite comedian and an INTP imo. His "If I" special really carries that home. Plus, did you know he wrote an entire poem in palindrome form? He called it "Dammit I'm Mad". Ti Dom is evident, and Ne aux is probable due to his sort of sporadic order in doing things. I would not even be surprised if he got himself MBTI tested.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP seems plausible, maybe INFP. He's fairly funny, but he's far from my favorite comedian. I don't like the graph stuff and the song stuff all that much. I tend to find it all a bit gimmicky.

Komakino

Hasn't he claimed he's INTJ? Based on research too. I might be wrong, but I'm sure I remember reading that somewhere...

I would have said he was quite a clear INTP though.