• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emma Stone

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think she's ESxP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually she is ENFJ 6w7 Sx/Sp. I had identified her functions, but put them backwards.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENXP

I lean toward F. She does like to play ENTPs, though

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Considering she's going out with an INFP and has a really close relationship with Ryan Goseling (ISFP). Maybe she is an Fe user... Like an ENFJ, as [MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION] said.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Considering she's going out with an INFP and has a really close relationship with Ryan Goseling (ISFP). Maybe she is an Fe user... Like an ENFJ, as [MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION] said.

Anlayzing her, I came to theses conclusion:

_She is an Se user, she likes to jump into spontaneous action without spending too much time to think
_She is an Fe user, she puts a lt of importance in cooperation and socializing
_She has a compelling and in-charge style, and is a very convincing and persuasing communicator
-She is an extrovert

Base on this, the two possibilities that I see are ESTP and ENFJ. I used to think ESTP, but she's really much more cooperative than competitive, and more a Feeler than a Think, despite she's also competitive and has her head together.

There's also her relationships with Fi-dom like Ryan Gosling and Andrew Garfield. Her and Gosling are also both Scorpio, that can help.

I've nerver seen any Ne in her.

Hellomynameis

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
7w8
Anlayzing her, I came to theses conclusion:

_She is an Se user, she likes to jump into spontaneous action without spending too much time to think
_She is an Fe user, she puts a lt of importance in cooperation and socializing
_She has a compelling and in-charge style, and is a very convincing and persuasing communicator
-She is an extrovert

Base on this, the two possibilities that I see are ESTP and ENFJ. I used to think ESTP, but she's really much more cooperative than competitive, and more a Feeler than a Think, despite she's also competitive and has her head together.

There's also her relationships with Fi-dom like Ryan Gosling and Andrew Garfield. Her and Gosling are also both Scorpio, that can help.

I've nerver seen any Ne in her.

I remember she was the first celebrity I liked because she reminded me of myself a lot even with regards to facial expressions, body language, sense of humour and delivery of humour as well. Ironically, I did the idrlabs big five movie star test and I got Emma Stone, I did it again a couple of times later to see if it changed and I got Emma Stone each time. The only difference was she was slightly more extroverted than me (I am an extrovert too).

I am an Entp on both mbti 16 types and cognitive functions (similar minds, the yellow one and idrlabs leading with Ne). However, according to socionics I am an Enfj but there was only 1% difference between the test results weirdly and my second result was Entp. Although, I did get a 99% Enfj. My sister says I can behave like an Entj which I get because of my sometimes bouncy, shifting eyes and often take-charge manner.

Entp’s can be very cooperative AND competitive (depending on what it is) and place importance on good manners (which I do). We can also be very persuasive, I have been a top saleswoman when I’ve performed sales roles.

If it also helps, I did acting from the age of 8-16 and my favourite was improv comedy (like Emma) and I did well because it required on-the-spot creativity.