• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The King's Speech

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Prince Albert, Duke of York/Bertie: INFP or ISTJ (seems as though he were stuck in an Fi-Si rut) 6w5

Lionel Logue: ESFJ 2w1

Anyone else seen the movie/have thought concerning type?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Inspiring movie and the humor in was just what I like, especially Helena's character.

Bertie, may be a infp or isfj. That's probably more my projecting since I related to him on personal level. Instant connection.

What do think about Helena's Elizabeth? What type do think she is?

I wish I could find a therapist like Lionel? So awesome.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I thought that ISFJ could be a possibility; any reason you think why?

Helena Elizabeth, seems ENFJ to me.

And yes, Lionel is so awesome. :yes:

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
King George VI: ISTJ 6w5
Lionel Logue: EXFP 7w6
Queen Elizabeth: ESTJ 1w2
King Edward VIII: ESTP 7w8
King George V: ESTJ 8w7

I am only just getting the hang of typing with enneagram so I'm less sure of those

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Those see, about right. :yes:

Why ESTJ for Queen Elizabeth?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Bertie: ISTJ (no, for fuck's sake, he was NOT an INFP)

Lionel Logue: ExxP

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why ESTJ for Queen Elizabeth?
I'm not sure how much I'm going on the character or if its more of a combination of that with what I know about her IRL. I think we can agree she certainly seems to be a SJ, so to narrow it down from there: she is extremely matter of fact and to the point; she takes charge of the situation with decisive flair; she is self-confident and committed; she is friendly and charming but not overly warm; and she also has that ESTJ cheekiness.

And I suppose I also contrast her with her husband. They're rather alike but she was always the stronger, more outgoing one.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure how much I'm going on the character or if its more of a combination of that with what I know about her IRL. I think we can agree she certainly seems to be a SJ, so to narrow it down from there: she is extremely matter of fact and to the point; she takes charge of the situation with decisive flair; she is self-confident and committed; she is friendly and charming but not overly warm; and she also has that ESTJ cheekiness.

And I suppose I also contrast her with her husband. They're rather alike but she was always the stronger, more outgoing one.

Good reasoning, I'm inclined to agree.