6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    You always say that!
    There are a lot of ISFJs in this world.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

ReflecTcelfeR

By Myers Briggs statistics it should be such. And I see it in his attempt to preserve the greater good, if he was doing it to save his people from something he thought as evil to the culture. Sounds like Si-Fe to me.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    There are a lot of ISFJs in this world.
    Somewhere between 730 million and 980 million!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    Obviously an unhealthy INTJ at his worst.
    Ennegram trifix 3w4-1w9-6w5 (in random order).
    I swear to God before I even clicked the damn thread I just KNEW somebody would blurt out INTJ.

Let me guess, you think that Arizona psycho who shot that Congresswoman is an INTJ too. And so are the Columbine shooters along with the V-Tech guy.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ

He was supposedly VERY sosially intelligent...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4zU...eature=related
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I would say one of those cause-oriented NFPs.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I swear to God before I even clicked the damn thread I just KNEW somebody would blurt out INTJ.

Let me guess, you think that Arizona psycho who shot that Congresswoman is an INTJ too. And so are the Columbine shooters along with the V-Tech guy.
    Of those, I'd say Eric Harris is most likely to have been INTJ. Dylan Klebold was probably ISFP or INFP. Don't know about Loughner (INT seems right from what I can recall, and based on those videos he had. P or J, I dunno) or Cho, the Virginia Tech guy (no clue, but from what I recall I'd guess ISTP or ISTJ).

Don't know enough about this Norwegien guy.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Of those, I'd say Eric Harris is most likely to have been INTJ. Dylan Klebold was probably ISFP or INFP. Don't know about Loughner (INT seems right from what I can recall, and based on those videos he had. P or J, I dunno) or Cho, the Virginia Tech guy (no clue, but from what I recall I'd guess ISTP or ISTJ).

Don't know enough about this Norwegien guy.
    Eric Harris ISTP. Loughner, schizophrenic ESFJ. Breivik, if I had to guess, probably ESFJ too, with all that bullshit of saving the country by attacking a party and his fondness of playing dress up.

Anyway, anti social/murderous tendencies doesn't automatically equate to INTx. In fact, I am quite adamant against the whole concept of mental illnesses being indicative of type and vice versa.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Eric Harris ISTP. Loughner, schizophrenic ESFJ. Breivik, if I had to guess, probably ESFJ too, with all that bullshit of saving the country by attacking a party and his fondness of playing dress up.

Anyway, anti social/murderous tendencies doesn't automatically equate to INTx. In fact, I am quite adamant against the whole concept of mental illnesses being indicative of type and vice versa.
    ISTP is the only other type I could see as a probable match for Harris. Klebold was very depressed and angry. He was a clear F. Loughner, you may be right. I'd ave to reacquaint myself. I recall a lot of folks thinking he was INTP. I remember people claiming he almost never spoke to anyone, especially over the last few years. He seemed very paranoid, but about society rather than his personal safety or being spied on or something. And Breivik, yeah, I could see your assessment as a possibility.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    ISTP is the only other type I could see as a probable match for Harris. Klebold was very depressed and angry. He was a clear F. Loughner, you may be right. I'd ave to reacquaint myself. I recall a lot of folks thinking he was INTP. I remember people claiming he almost never spoke to anyone, especially over the last few years. He seemed very paranoid, but about society rather than his personal safety or being spied on or something. And Breivik, yeah, I could see your assessment as a possibility.
    I think people heard that Loughner was into lucid dreaming and automatically decided he was INTP. His "final thoughts" video didn't look like an INTP srs bsns research paper, but more like a new age gobbledygook with mellow electronic background music, cheap special effects and "did you know...?" one liners.