• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this youtube Video!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

(Trolls need not apply.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it seems like a sort of Si/Fi loop

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suck as Jung lol I'll try again have a few months of research

Jung didn't say anything about loops. It's not his style.

Isn't the "loop" thing just a way of explaining why people act out of type? Such as my boss, who is ENTJ and ESTJ, is that an Ni Si loop? The ENTJ description fits him better, but he has Si traits.

That video, by the way, is incredibly introverted and intuitive, like the person who wrote the music.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Try again...

That video, by the way, is incredibly introverted and intuitive, like the person who wrote the music.

Why do you ask us then if you already think you know the answer? :tongue:

I also pick up Si and Fi in the video, so perhaps INFP or ISTJ.

Why is it necessarily introverted and intuitive? Part of the theme of the video seems to be about a discomfort with change.

Isn't the "loop" thing just a way of explaining why people act out of type? Such as my boss, who is ENTJ and ESTJ, is that an Ni Si loop? The ENTJ description fits him better, but he has Si traits.

Nope, that's not what the loop is about. It is about the main four functions of a person's single type, and using either just the introverted or just the extraverted of those. Such as for ENTJ, main functions are Te, Ni, Se, and Fi.... so an ENTJ could be said to be in a TeSe loop, or a NiFi loop. It is kind of like a way to explain temporary changes in type representation, but Si still wouldn't be part of the equation for an ENTJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you ask us then if you already think you know the answer? :tongue:

I also pick up Si and Fi in the video, so perhaps INFP or ISTJ.

Why is it necessarily introverted and intuitive? Part of the theme of the video seems to be about a discomfort with change.

Obviously my acting like I know the answers has never gotten me anywhere in these threads, so it's a moot question. I don't know what the theme of the video is, except it has a sorrowful tone. Some might honestly disagree with that even.

Intuition, according to Jung, involves subconscious imagery, and I see a lot of archetypal expression in the video. It's not an advanced expression at all, but it is well done for its level.

Nope, that's not what the loop is about. It is about the main four functions of a person's single type, and using either just the introverted or just the extraverted of those. Such as for ENTJ, main functions are Te, Ni, Se, and Fi.... so an ENTJ could be said to be in a TeSe loop, or a NiFi loop. It is kind of like a way to explain temporary changes in type representation, but Si still wouldn't be part of the equation for an ENTJ.

People just don't fit the equations. Or vice versa. My boss's Ni and Si doesn't fit. Which tertiary does the EXTJ use? Both? This system breaks down very quickly when faced with the question of real people.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A tertiary loop, by the way, is caused by having an undeveloped auxiliary.