• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Nina Hagen?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=g4QXi3APfoI]Nina Hagen Interview on Videowave -- February 1984[/youtube]

[youtube=fi-QUp2Hnns]nina hagen interview 1985 part 1[/youtube]

[youtube=Q4Z8cnb4-DU]Interview Nina Hagen festival foire aux vins colmar 2009 une vidéo Musique[/youtube]

[youtube=szNOq4E02Vc]Nina Hagen - interview 2010[/youtube]

[youtube=ipfmGfwGu0Y]Nina Hagen interview (2010)[/youtube]

I try to determine Nina Hagen's type. My guess is INFP or maybe ISFP.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
[youtube=g4QXi3APfoI]Nina Hagen Interview on Videowave -- February 1984[/youtube]

INFJ or ISFJ/ESFJ. Personally I was more interested in wanting to determine the interviewers type, she seems INFP.

I haven't heard of her until now.

Last edited:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never seen any clues of Jness with her. I think you're wrong.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Probably, I briefly had a look at the links.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched the video at the top all the way through. She's the ESFP, type 7. She seems less aggressive and shows more personal restraint than the 7w8, so she's the socially needy yet eccentric 7w6.

Edit- The baby talk at the beginning of the first video is totally a 7 trait, although not all 7s do that.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She is a 6w7, not a 7. So/Sx.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Compare with Sx/So 6w7 like Amy Winehouse or Lady Gaga and you'll see how similar they are.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lady Gaga - 7w8

No, she's compliant before being assertive and an anxious person. 7w8 dont put as much pressure on them like this, they are more dilletant and 7w8 are never that meek.

[youtube=uwxLaKJMJi4]Lady GaGa - Interview with Barbara Walters on 20/20[/youtube]

Cindy Lauper is a true 7, see the differences between the both

[youtube=PL9B12D22C41B7E9D6]Lady Gaga & Cyndi Lauper Interview on "Good Morning America" HQ[/youtube]

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, she's compliant before being assertive and an anxious person. 7w8 dont put as much pressure on them like this, they are more dilletant and 7w8 are never that meek.

[youtube=uwxLaKJMJi4]Lady GaGa - Interview with Barbara Walters on 20/20[/youtube]

Cindy Lauper is a true 7, see the differences between the both

[youtube=PL9B12D22C41B7E9D6]Lady Gaga & Cyndi Lauper Interview on "Good Morning America" HQ[/youtube]

Lady Gaga - "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art..." That's not what is normally meant by "compliant."

"...And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans, who feel just like I felt when I was younger." "I just felt like a freak." "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel like they can create their own space in the world."

To be devoted to love and art speaks to many different types. As for the rest, she sounds like an INFP and perhaps the 4w3. I'm abandoning my previous call, but I don't like yours either. Her type is somewhere in the Heart triad.

P.s., I've puzzled over your avatar for a couple days, and i just now recognized who it is, and from what movie.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Art is not the specifical realm of 4, and she dos'nt manifest the passion of Envy. If you see the whole interview, she feel culpability to put her art before her family: she is compliant.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Art is not the specifical realm of 4, and she dos'nt manifest the passion of Envy. If you see the whole interview, she feel culpability to put her art before her family: she is compliant.

I said that the "love and art" comment can be specific to many types. But even if she's the compliant type (just because she feels guilty for putting art over family), there is also the 2 and 1 e-types which are Compliants.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, but she's too much disconnected from people to be a 2 and too much hedonistic to be a 1.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, but she's too much disconnected from people to be a 2 and too much hedonistic to be a 1.

Here's a question: in JCF terms, is Lady Gaga a rational or an irrational type dominant?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is JCF?

I think she's ENTJ.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker