User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Not a lot of Umbridge noms.

Not surprising, I guess. She's maybe the most hated character in the entire series. Honestly, I think people also tend to hate Bellatrix more than Voldemort (of course, she killed one of the series most popular characters)
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Not surprising, I guess. She's maybe the most hated character in the entire series. Honestly, I think people also tend to hate Bellatrix more than Voldemort (of course, she killed one of the series most popular characters)

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Cedric Diggory: Jonnyboy
    Quite the compliment!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post

She's my favorite. I always like the villains best, though. I thought it was extremely unsatisfying that she was killed by Molly Weasley. That honor should have gone to McGonagal.

Anyhoo. I like EffEm's list!
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP

She's my favorite. I always like the villains best, though. I thought it was extremely unsatisfying that she was killed by Molly Weasley. That honor should have gone to McGonagal.

Anyhoo. I like EffEm's list!
    Something Witty

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    No, Victor as Trelawney!

entropie . . . Both Fred and George Weasley (thanks to the magic of computer juxtaposition)
    Marm . . . Angelina Johnson
    Burning Rave . . . Bill Weasley
    Njintje . . . Bellatrix Lestrange (no offense )
    Hahaha! None taken. After Luna, she's my favourite <3

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    She always reminded me of Harley Quinn a little except you replace the tendency toward "somehow irresistibly likable" with one for "incredibly psychotic." I guess that's mostly because they seem to genuinely love incredibly evil monsters who clearly don't care about them and would murder them at the drop of the hat if it advantaged them (In Voldemort's case) or mildly amused them (Joker's case).

Also, I don't think I'm anywhere near alone in thinking Bellatrix's death was one of very best scenes in the entire series. If I were the type of person who pumps my fist, when I read that I would have pumped it there, and "Not my daughter, you bitch!" is one of the most well-known lines from the whole series. Sadly, I found the movie didn't translate that moment very well, basically including it because it felt like it had to.

MBTI
    INTP

She always reminded me of Harley Quinn a little except you replace the tendency toward "somehow irresistibly likable" with one for "incredibly psychotic." I guess that's mostly because they seem to genuinely love incredibly evil monsters who clearly don't care about them and would murder them at the drop of the hat if it advantaged them (In Voldemort's case) or mildly amused them (Joker's case).

Also, I don't think I'm anywhere near alone in thinking Bellatrix's death was one of very best scenes in the entire series. If I were the type of person who pumps my fist, when I read that I would have pumped it there, and "Not my daughter, you bitch!" is one of the most well-known lines from the whole series. Sadly, I found the movie didn't translate that moment very well, basically including it because it felt like it had to.
    Yeah, I know I'm in the minority there--I just don't have an attachment to Molly (or to Ginny), and I thought it was kind of a waste of a good death. It's just a personal thing. I also didn't care for the inclusion of the aftermath chapter of the final book. But yeah, the movie version was strange, because of the creepy smile MW gave afterward. It was the wrong reaction--I think disbelief, then surprised elation would have been more true to character. Ah, well. I loved McGonagal's scenes in the last movie, though--those were the fist-pumpers, to me.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Ah, well. I loved McGonagal's scenes in the last movie, though--those were the fist-pumpers, to me.
    Yes, I felt like she was kind of restrained and just background cast in the earlier movies, but here she finally got a chance to step up and show her stuff, starting with her facing off against Snape in Harry's defense. We never got to see her cut loose before now.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Yeah, I know I'm in the minority there--I just don't have an attachment to Molly (or to Ginny), and I thought it was kind of a waste of a good death. It's just a personal thing. I also didn't care for the inclusion of the aftermath chapter of the final book. But yeah, the movie version was strange, because of the creepy smile MW gave afterward. It was the wrong reaction--I think disbelief, then surprised elation would have been more true to character. Ah, well. I loved McGonagal's scenes in the last movie, though--those were the fist-pumpers, to me.
    up until this movie I thought she was an ESTJ, but she is clearly ISTJ after seeing this one. there's no mistaking the awesome might of Te/Fi with conviction. I thought she was the most heroic character in the movie, at least if using hero in the dramatic sense of the word
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire