First 23456 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I easiyl see him as an ISTP. Yes as an introvert. His extroversion seems to be an act put on by him. He is a promoter that is for sure. But not the extroverted type. But the introverted type that knows what he is doing and puts a bit of a mask to look good. Some people see him as a INTJ, because he is ambitious, a planner and excells in everything that he does and mainly beasue Kiersey says so. But we all know he isn't really good at typing people, tends to stereotype and see S types as people who fails to plan (which is incorrect.) Anyway it is easy to mix up determined ISTPs with INTJs. And I believe Arni is a determined ISTP who puts on an extroverted face to match his field of work .
    I could say the same thing about any Extrovert. Sometimes an I can appear as an E and vice versa.

I didn't know Kiersey used MBTI, I thought he had invented his own system of 8 types. Why would he use the MBTI?

But even Kiersey's NF type description fits Arnie better, whatever his I/E. Don't try to read Arnie's mind, just listen to the things he says. (There's no evidence that he masks his introversion.) He oozes F-ness. No, he's not going to put a pretty flower or butterfly on his Facebook profile pic. That's just not the kind of evidence one should consider meaningful.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    No, I mean have you ever?
    I've read many many many books. Why? Are you mad at me about the fact that I quoted the very book you mentioned in order to disprove your own contention?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Arnold was never in search of himself, more a way, bodybuilding was only a means to an end. I say estp but aren't going to run around trying to prove it. You guys have your fun...
    They're silly huh? No way he's an N.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    They're silly huh? No way he's an N.
    Do you have anything to back up your contention? Anything from the MBTI? Anything from Arnold such as a direct quote?

This hardly takes any "running around." It's not like it requires a trip to the library.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

deleted

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Here's a Google site that can help with looking up searches when, sometimes, it just doesn't seem as motivating as searching for pr0n.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=enfj+manipulator

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

As long as I live, I will never forget that day 21 years ago when I raised my hand and took the oath of citizenship. Do you know how proud I was? I was so proud that I walked around with an American flag around my shoulders all day long.
    Freedom is a right ultimately defended by the sacrifice of America's servicemen and women.
    For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
    I speak directly to the people, and I know that the people of California want to have better leadership. They want to have great leadership. They want to have somebody that will represent them. And it doesn't matter if you're a Democrat or a Republican, young or old.
    I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.
    My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave.
    No matter the nationality, no matter the religion, no matter the ethnic background, America brings out the best in people.
    One of my movies was called "True Lies." It's what the Democrats should have called their convention.
    Political courage is not political suicide.
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.
    There is no place, no country, more compassionate more generous more accepting and more welcoming than the United States of America.
    If that guy is not ESTJ nobody is ESTJ.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    If that guy is not ESTJ nobody is ESTJ.
    I always explain myself. Can you explain why these quotes strike you as coming from an ESTJ?

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Ahahaha I love you, Speedy Gav!!!!

Perhaps he's ESTj or ESTp.