MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthiness View Post
    sp/sx e89 intj.

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know."

“We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win."
    Type 8's enjoy competition and winning. But type 3's are more sports-oriented. I always think it's strange, when looking at celebrity typing pages, to see "INTJ" Arnie among such individuals as Woodrow Wilson.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    J's are decisive - except for the one's who aren't. Some people lose self-confidence.

I read most of the previous thread on Arnie's type and didn't see the answer I was looking for. Close, but not quite.

Few people want to think Arnie could be the F and not the T. I guess he just "looks" like a T. And yet he expresses his "values" in his interviews. He "effs" all over the place. The guy, in the things he says, reeks of F-ness. This is not to be confused with some of the characters he portrays, such as the ISTJ Terminator. (The Terminator's programming is his Si function, as well as his primary motivator to action.)

He is undoubtedly the 3w2. I don't know why but the Enneagram is so much easier to determine type with than MBTI.

The difficulty with typing Arnie is that he is not very self-revealing. However, this can be a clue to type. An Extravert who is not very revealing is described on an ENFJ page: "ENFJ's tend to be more reserved about exposing themselves than other extraverted types."
    http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFJ.html

By the way, most celebrity typing pages think Arnie is an INTJ, and that's just a load of crap.
    I definitely don't think he's an INTJ.

F-ness, huh? I could buy ESFJ, although I don't see a lot of Fe.

Still think he's an SJ. ESFPs, at least the ones I know, tend to be really open, but I can see that more than ENFJ.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Type 8's enjoy competition and winning. But type 3's are more sports-oriented. I always think it's strange, when looking at celebrity typing pages, to see "INTJ" Arnie among such individuals as Woodrow Wilson.
    I think 8s enjoy winning for its own sake; 3s more for the admiration of others. Which one is he?

thinking of you

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Halla74! He's ESTP.

Hmm... maybe Arnie is ESTP.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Enneagram 3 is my rough guess. Not going to bother with the MBTI.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I definitely don't think he's an INTJ.

F-ness, huh? I could buy ESFJ, although I don't see a lot of Fe.

Still think he's an SJ. ESFPs, at least the ones I know, tend to be really open, but I can see that more than ENFJ.
    The ENFJ is more of a motivational speaker type, like Arnie. You're wavering between SJ and ESFP.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/idealist_overview.asp

"Idealists (NFs), as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self -- always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey. Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials.

All Idealists share the following core characteristics:

Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom.
    Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic.
    Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials.
    Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders."

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ENTJ 3w2 So/Sp
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

He is manipulative and goes after what he desires without much regard to other people. In an interview I saw, he talked about how in some important bodybuilding event he developed a rapport with his two main competitors and then used it to destroy the confidence of one of them and gave bad advice to the other (who looked up to him).
    Not sure what type that would be though.