• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type was Vivien Leigh?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=yX_LMhYH9gc]Vivien Leigh - Documentary (1/6)[/youtube]
[youtube=QuJPIAz-fjc]Vivien Leigh - Documentary (2/6)[/youtube]
[youtube=7a4i-xcv9-0]Vivien Leigh Interview 1957[/youtube]
[youtube=DYkEb5SM2lk]Vivien Leigh Charity Appeal[/youtube]
[youtube=TaPMpD4oxDA]Vivien Leigh accepts her Oscar[/youtube]
[youtube=NMtpClQyUm0]Vivien Leigh, The Last Press Conference[/youtube]

What type was she? My guess in ENTJ.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've read a biography on her and I'd say ESFJ. She comes across as a Feeling type.

rav3n

Silver screen actresses like this are made up people. Even when not acting in movies, they were forced to act in the manner that their contracted studio magnates dictated.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It seems that there's a consensus on ExxJ. Hum, actually ESTJ was my first guess but she was a 4w3 and I have a sort of inhibition at typing 4s as SJ while I probably should'nt. ESTJ would rather be the best possibility.

Silver screen actresses like this are made up people. Even when not acting in movies, they were forced to act in the manner that their contracted studio magnates dictated.

The decision to live that kind of life and to sign up that kind of contract is always a good indicator in typing people.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She seems more introverted than extraverted to me... but that might be caution due to her public prominence rather than an actual preference... She seems more T than F though. maybe Xx Ti Fe Xx or Xx Te Fi Xx. Not really sure about Ti-Fe interaction as compared to Te-Fi interaction. S/N doesn't seem very clear...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP 3w4 sx/so

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
whatever type she was, she was a complete whore

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get neither how she is an SJ nor how she is a 4, much less 4 and ESTJ at the same time.

She was a control freak and the passsion of envy is obvious.

whatever type she was, she was a complete whore

There we can agree.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She was a control freak and the passsion of envy is obvious.
There we can agree.
isn't that more of a 3 thing? at least in the way Vivien displayed it. her envious nature seemed more "other people have that, I'm going to get it!" as opposed to the "everyone has it better than me, my life's unfair" mindset that would be more 4-ish. she seems far too action/success oriented to be a 4

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
isn't that more of a 3 thing? at least in the way Vivien displayed it. her envious nature seemed more "other people have that, I'm going to get it!" as opposed to the "everyone has it better than me, my life's unfair" mindset that would be more 4-ish. she seems far too action/success oriented to be a 4

No, the passion of Envy is the passion of the enneatype 4, directly related to a feeling that "everyone is better than me". If you had really studied the Enneagram, you would know that.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, the passion of Envy is the passion of the enneatype 4, directly related to a feeling that "everyone is better than me". If you had really studied the Enneagram, you would know that.

okay, that's true, but she seemed unusually pregmatic for a 4

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4, like 6, is a bipolar type. There's phobic 6 and counterphobic 6, and also a strog part of them who navigates between the two. 4 is also bipolar, there's depressives 4 who withdrawn from rhe world submit to their pain, shame and feeeling of low value, and counter depressive who fight that depression by a constant hyperactivity, there's also a strong part of them who navigate between the two. Vivien leigh was mainly a counterdepressive 4.