• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

South Park Characters (formerly your favorite TV characters)

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
This works better when we limit the topic. SOUTH PARK CHARACTERS! GO!

Last edited:

redacted

South Park:
Stan: ENTP
Kyle: ENFP
Cartman: ENTJ
Kenny: ISTP
Butters: INFP

Mr./Ms. Garrison: ESTP
Jimmy: ESxP (most likely T)
Wendy: INFJ ?

deep rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
South Park:
Stan: ENTP
Kyle: ENFP
Cartman: ENTJ

Mr./Ms. Garrison: ESTP
Jimmy: ESxP (most likely T)
Wendy: INFJ ?

Can I -nicely- edit that for you, dissonance? ;)

Each of our own opinions of course, that's the first. But Kyle is an ISFJ. He may seem extroverted, but he is in no way an ESFJ. He can seem extroverted because he's an S - sensors in general are much more "readily" reactive than Ns - iNuitives reflect and introspect naturally first. He's also forceful and take-charge (J), in an F way. Especially towards Cartman.

Cartman is a classic ESTP. Everyone knows this :laugh:
He's not a visionary (N). He takes the fullest advantage of situations as they come. He doesn't ponder interpretations of patterned events or new ideas of possibilities. Also, if he was a J, he would be an asshole to take control of things in ways he thinks they should be within societal values.
An ESTP takes advantage of others not because of societal rules, but for his own satisfaction and fun.

Garrison is ESTJ. Self-explanatory.

Jimmy is ENTP. :)

Wendy is an ESFP. Typical girl. Pretty much the alpha of the "mean girls" at school.

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
Cartman is a classic ESTP. Everyone knows this :laugh:
He's not a visionary (N). He takes the fullest advantage of situations as they come. He doesn't ponder interpretations of patterned events or new ideas of possibilities. Also, if he was a J, he would be an asshole to take control of things in ways he thinks they should be within societal values.
An ESTP takes advantage of others not because of societal rules, but for his own satisfaction and fun.
Cartmanland, Scott Tenorman, stem cells, his millions of crazy and outlandish stories, Mel Gibson, etc. Attach J and N to these as you see fit.
Wendy is an ESFP. Typical girl. Pretty much the alpha of the "mean girls" at school.
She's definitely not mean...

deep rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Cartmanland, Scott Tenorman, stem cells, his millions of crazy and outlandish stories, Mel Gibson, etc. Attach J and N to these as you see fit.

So you say he's ENTJ? Anyone who knows the MBTI immediately knows what Cartman's type is (then LOL of course. Classic, almost typical ESTP.) He's probably the easiest character to ever type.

She's definitely not mean...

That's why I put "mean" in quotes. I wasn't defining her as exactly being mean. Replace it with "popular" then.

redacted

So you say he's ENTJ? Anyone who knows the MBTI immediately knows what Cartman's type is (then LOL of course. Classic, almost typical ESTP.) He's probably the easiest character to ever type.

yeah... easy to type as ENTJ. either you haven't watched much south park, or you don't know MBTI well. remember, ENTJ has Se as their tertiary function.

here are examples of cartman's ENTJness:
season 4: something you can do with your finger, probably, fat camp
season 5: scott tenorman, kenny dies
season 6: freak strike, simpsons already did it
season 7: little bit country, fat butt and pancake head, CHRISTIAN ROCK HARD!!!, casa bonita,
season 8: passion of the jew, awesome-o, douche and turd, wall-mart
season 9: die hippie die, best friends forever, marjorine, GINGER KIDS
season 10: go god go (i don't really know this season very well)
season 11: la petit tourette

i'm sure there are plenty of examples that i missed...

but yeah. seriously, watch christian rock hard or ginger kids and try to tell me he's an ESTP.

That's why I put "mean" in quotes. I wasn't defining her as exactly being mean. Replace it with "popular" then.

no, she's all about standing up for morals, etc. she's not a typical popular girl at all. INFJ. i'll look for some examples later.

Each of our own opinions of course, that's the first. But Kyle is an ISFJ. He may seem extroverted, but he is in no way an ESFJ. He can seem extroverted because he's an S - sensors in general are much more "readily" reactive than Ns - iNuitives reflect and introspect naturally first. He's also forceful and take-charge (J), in an F way. Especially towards Cartman.

you could make the argument that kyle is ENFJ, although i still think he has Fi over Fe. but saying he's an SJ is ridiculous. also, wtf is this: "sensors in general are much more "readily" reactive than Ns - iNuitives reflect and introspect naturally first". that's just completely wrong.

Cartman is a classic ESTP. Everyone knows this
He's not a visionary (N). He takes the fullest advantage of situations as they come. He doesn't ponder interpretations of patterned events or new ideas of possibilities.

his intuition is INTROVERTED.

Also, if he was a J, he would be an asshole to take control of things in ways he thinks they should be within societal values.

what are you talking about? NTJs don't care at all about societal values. they probably care least of all the types: no Fe and no Si. and he always takes control of things. at least in all the episodes i listed above.

again, what do societal rules have to do with NTJs? nothing...

Jimmy is ENTP

why? i don't see any Ne about him.

i think i agree with garrison being ESTJ, though.

augmented

MBTI Type
ENTP
yea, this really isnt very close. cartman is not ESTP at all. he is ALWAYS the one to come up with the big idea, the big plan, and knows exactly how to manipulate things to get what he wants (Te through Ni). watch scott tenorman dude (especially the ending). an estp would have tertiary Fe, which he has absolutely 0 of. cartman lives in getting people to do what he wants them to do and hes way way smarter than just seeing details. i used to think he was INTJ cause he always says "screw you guys, i'm going home" and plays with dolls and shit, but hes so active and outward when he's with people.

an ESTP would be caught up in short term gains and having fun and feeling sensations but cartman is much more large-scale of a thinker than that. ginger kids, passion of the jew, both family guy episodes, he's always planning way ahead to acheive results for his own satisfaction, and goes about it in complex, not transparent ways. also, what makes you think he has any Ti? he isn't searching for truths, he just has a fucked up built in value system and wants to manipulate everything for his own ends.

i could maybe see why you think kyle is ISFJ but i think he's a pretty strong N, and definitely an extravert. he doesn't play any type of introverted role, ever. kenny is reserved for that. i think the whole point of the show is that the kids are all way smarter than the adults. they can see through things to the big picture while the adults are all SJ'ed out. i would probably say kyle is ENFJ cause hes not as quick-witted as an Ne-dominant ENFP would be, but hes definitely an NF.

stan's ENTP. always the voice of reason and good social awareness.

garrison seems ESTP to me, almost even in the same way deep rain described cartman. short-term ideas and goals, always changing his mind around (sexual orientation), living for physical sensations?

jimmy seems ENFP to me, pretty confident on that. hes just a bundle of jokes but a pretty sensitive chap as well.

butters is INFP, close on N/S, kenny is easily ISTP. i think dissonance has this a lot more accurate than DR.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
he is ALWAYS the one to come up with the big idea, the big plan, and knows exactly how to manipulate things to get what he wants (Te through Ni).

Wait a moment. How can you possibly argue a type based on that?

What type doesn't know how to manipulate things to get what they want?

augmented

MBTI Type
ENTP
yea but Te is the best at it. i mean what is extraverted thinking? you see the outer world, you figure it out, you figure people out, you figure out how to make them do things for you. Ti doesn't do that. Se doesn't do that. Fi doesn't do that, Si doesn't do that. Ne just generates possibilities....maybe Ne through Ti could do that. Fe doesn't really manipulate anything it just understands the roles in social interaction and wants to improve everyones well-being.

true, everyone knows how to manipulate the outer world to get what they want, but thats cause everyone has a little bit of Te. cartman happens to have a fuckload. ENTJ case closed.

redacted

yea but Te is the best at it. i mean what is extraverted thinking? you see the outer world, you figure it out, you figure people out, you figure out how to make them do things for you. Ti doesn't do that. Se doesn't do that. Fi doesn't do that, Si doesn't do that. Ne just generates possibilities....maybe Ne through Ti could do that. Fe doesn't really manipulate anything it just understands the roles in social interaction and wants to improve everyones well-being.

true, everyone knows how to manipulate the outer world to get what they want, but thats cause everyone has a little bit of Te. cartman happens to have a fuckload. ENTJ case closed.

some of what you attributed to Te is actually Ni, but your point still stands.

deep rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
You put so much emphasis on MBTI theory thinking that one who has (example) Ti, is incapable of using Te, just because their MBTI type does not have Te in their system.

Don't let type theory define you. People use all "functions", some more naturally and strongly than others.

Case is not closed, mind you, Cartman is ESTP. Don't argue with me, this is my explanation. By using "functions", an ESTP has Ti. Cartman appears Te, because firstly he's a T, but he is also an extrovert.

If you've noticed, ESTPs are usually seen (stereotyped) as dumb, partying drunk assholes. Yet an ESTP's "thinking" function (which is usually seen and misunderstood as being cold and mean) is introverted.

As a thinking extrovert, whether MBTI theory says they have Ti and not Te, an ExTx still appears as Te, though he doesn't "have" that function.

Cartman's an asshole because he's just an asshole. But his point of 'being' one, is for his own satisfaction for fun (Se).

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Deep rain,
I was thinking ESTP as well

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
My opinions on this..

South Park:
Stan: INTP
Kyle: ENFJ
Cartman: ENTP

Mr./Ms. Garrison: ESTJ
Jimmy: ESFP
Wendy: INFJ

Randy, Stan's dad, is an ESFP.

My vote would be ENTJ over ESTP for Cartman.. or how about this for a compromise? ENTP?? Anyone?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My opinions on this..

South Park:

My vote would be ENTJ over ESTP for Cartman.. or how about this for a compromise? ENTP?? Anyone?

I can see ENTJ
He plans things and is quite demanding
controlling and not easy-going about it
and since his comrades are P's,
its natural for them to have conflict
also,
his hidden sentimental side, ie Clyde Frog
and although they are kids,
he still has grand visions that are outside of the box

good job, sir
i agree with the other results too

redacted

My opinions on this..

South Park:

i think kyle is an ENFP -- in the episode "south park is gay", he refuses to change because he doesn't FEEL like a metrosexual. his feeling, in that case, is certainly not extroverted. that's only one example; i could think of more, i'm sure.

stan being INTP is possible, but i think ENTP fits better function-wise. i see where you're coming from though.

cartman is SOOOOOOOOOO ENTJ, though. seriously.

watch this episode -- there's like zero way to argue that he's not ENTJ based on this: Christian Rock Hard - 709 - Watch - South Park Zone

also, AWESOME-O, casa bonita... well, my brother and i listed about 25 episodes.

p.s. randy is an ESFP i agree.

Cartman appears Te, because firstly he's a T, but he is also an extrovert.

As a thinking extrovert, whether MBTI theory says they have Ti and not Te, an ExTx still appears as Te, though he doesn't "have" that function.

dude, no. that's not how MBTI works.

RunnDMC

MBTI Type
ENTP
I agree completely that Cartman is an ENTJ and in no way an ESTP.

lazyhappy

I just can't see cartman being a ENTJ... He's obnoxious, idiotic, loud, annoying. ENTJs are dominant and they do fight. But, to my knowledge, they are quite sophisticated... unlike what i seen in cartman...

Bill Gates... Al Gore... princess Leia...

I mean Cartman does seem to have a good amount of ENTJ traits but... he's no intellectual and such... in my oppinion

Though I do not know for sure. I mean i used to watch South Park, but now...I just think it's a stupid show and can't compare to.. well Family Guy, Frisky Dingo, ect

And I have no oppinion on what type he is... I just think he's a S. He is not deep.. not idealistic... not complicated and imaginitive, i believe. He seems FREAKING simple if you ask me...

redacted

I just can't see cartman being a ENTJ... He's obnoxious, idiotic, loud, annoying. ENTJs are dominant and they do fight. But, to my knowledge, they are quite sophisticated... unlike what i seen in cartman...

I mean Cartman does seem to have a good amount of ENTJ traits but... he's no intellectual and such... in my oppinion

Though I do not know for sure. I mean i used to watch South Park, but now...I just think it's a stupid show and can't compare to.. well Family Guy, Frisky Dingo, ect

And I have no oppinion on what type he is... I just think he's a S. He is not deep.. not idealistic... not complicated and imaginitive, i believe. He seems FREAKING simple if you ask me...

watch the link i posted. not only is it completely indicative of him being an ENTJ, but it's fucking hilarious, so you won't be wasting your time.

he's no S; believe me -- or watch the video.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm convinced. Cartman=ENTJ.

Equis

Cartman is still a kid though. He reminds me of my ENTJ brother when he was 8. Obnoxious, mean, loud, annoying, etc.