• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

South Park Characters (formerly your favorite TV characters)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Cartman - ESTP
Kyle - ENTP
Stan - INFP
Kenny - ISTP

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I made this post shortly after I signed up here, not really realizing I should check the archives first, and I guess the threads never got merged. Oh well, here are my thoughts on this:

Cartman--ENTJ (obviously)

Kyle--INFJ (his sense of poetic justice when evil-scheming-ENTJ cartman finally "gets what he deserves" in the AIDS episode is super INFJ, isn't it?)

Stan--ESFP

Kenny--ISTP

Butters--INFP

Wendy--ENFJ like it's her fucking job (see the recent episode where she fights Cartman)

Bebe--ESFJ

Craig--ISTP (maybe ESTP?)

Token--ISFP

Timmy--Ummm...?

Jimmy--ENFP

Tweek--INTP

Stan's mom--ENFJ

Stan's dad--ESTP

Stan's sister--ESTP

Jimbo--ESTP (Stan's family is just chock full of ESTPs, huh?)

Ned--ISTP

Kyle's mom--ESFJ

Kyle's dad--ISTJ

Ike--INTJ; they always talk about how brilliantly intelligent he is, but he seems to have stunted social skills (still can't talk at all??) and seems rather petulant on the occasions that Kyle's parents change any part of his routine.

Mr./Ms. Garrison--ENTP (*blink*...)

Mr. Mackey--ISFJ

Big Gay Al--ENFP

Mr. Slave--ENFJ

Chef--ESFP

Cartman's mom--ESFP

Butters's dad--Hilariously ESTJ, see the vampire episode especially. ("What keeps a family together?? AN ORGANIZED PANTRY!!")

Butters's mom--Hilariously ISFJ. Poor INFP Butters has the stereotypical all-American SJ parents. Aww.

Towelie--ISFP (hellz yes, jeffster)

School Principal (forget her name)--ISTJ

Mayor McDaniels--ISTP

Okay, I know that typing Ike as INTJ at such a young age might be a little bit of a stretch, but I found at least one character for all 16 types.

What you guys think eh?

Proselyte

MBTI Type
EPIC
I think that Timmy might be an ISFJ - look at the Cripple Fight episode. ISFJ's are often very offended when someone new comes into their territory unlike E's who accept new people. But this is complete conjecture. It would be interesting to know his type, though.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Jimmy--ENFP

Jimmy's the guy who just yells out his name, right? I don't think it's possible to type him or anyone else of that nature using MBTI. If it is- I would like it explained to me.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
LOL, Cartman is not an ESTP. I know people want to see what's not there, but it is completely obvious he is an ENTJ. It couldn't be more clear.

He's a strategist, an NT. He's very very bossy and hard edged.

He is not an ESTP, and whoever thinks so does not see it clearly.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Well, I made this post shortly after I signed up here, not really realizing I should check the archives first, and I guess the threads never got merged. Oh well, here are my thoughts on this:

Cartman--ENTJ (obviously)

Kyle--INFJ (his sense of poetic justice when evil-scheming-ENTJ cartman finally "gets what he deserves" in the AIDS episode is super INFJ, isn't it?)

Stan--ESFP

Kenny--ISTP

Butters--INFP

Wendy--ENFJ like it's her fucking job (see the recent episode where she fights Cartman)

Bebe--ESFJ

Craig--ISTP (maybe ESTP?)

Token--ISFP

Timmy--Ummm...?

Jimmy--ENFP

Tweek--INTP

Stan's mom--ENFJ

Stan's dad--ESTP

Stan's sister--ESTP

Jimbo--ESTP (Stan's family is just chock full of ESTPs, huh?)

Ned--ISTP

Kyle's mom--ESFJ

Kyle's dad--ISTJ

Ike--INTJ; they always talk about how brilliantly intelligent he is, but he seems to have stunted social skills (still can't talk at all??) and seems rather petulant on the occasions that Kyle's parents change any part of his routine.

Mr./Ms. Garrison--ENTP (*blink*...)

Mr. Mackey--ISFJ

Big Gay Al--ENFP

Mr. Slave--ENFJ

Chef--ESFP

Cartman's mom--ESFP

Butters's dad--Hilariously ESTJ, see the vampire episode especially. ("What keeps a family together?? AN ORGANIZED PANTRY!!")

Butters's mom--Hilariously ISFJ. Poor INFP Butters has the stereotypical all-American SJ parents. Aww.

Towelie--ISFP (hellz yes, jeffster)

School Principal (forget her name)--ISTJ

Mayor McDaniels--ISTP

Okay, I know that typing Ike as INTJ at such a young age might be a little bit of a stretch, but I found at least one character for all 16 types.

What you guys think eh?

I concur.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Stan is a Sensor, he's the most realistic one there. He's never shown any trace of imagination or abstract-ness, he's far more concrete and practical. I haven't really payed Stan much attention, but from what I recall, he seemed like an introvert. I reckon he's an ISTP. Definitely not an ENTP.

Cartman- ENTJ
Kyle- ISFJ, He's sort of traditional.
Butters- INFP

I haven't payed enough attention to the characters to type anyone else...

Bunco

MBTI Type
ISTj
Jimmy's the guy who just yells out his name, right? I don't think it's possible to type him or anyone else of that nature using MBTI. If it is- I would like it explained to me.

Nah, that's Timmy. Jimmy's the crippled kid with a stutter.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No way an ENTJs ENTJ like Eric Cartman is an ESTP, though a case could be made for him being an ENFJ.

Wendys an ESTJ. Sim's list missed Mr. Hanky who I'd say is a ESFP.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No way an ENTJs ENTJ like Eric Cartman is an ESTP, though a case could be made for him being an ENFJ.

Anything other than ENTJ for Cartman is patently absurd...but confusing xSTP with xNTJ is relatively common because Te/Ni recognizes when imitating Se/Ti will produce strategically successful results. There's nothing spontaneous about Cartman; he merely uses Se as a learned tool to get his long term Te goals completed most efficiently. Very, very obvious ENTJ. (And as for suggesting that Eric Cartman could even remotely be considered an F...that's not even worthy of a response.)

Wendy could potentially be ESFJ, but not ESTJ. She's certainly an F; it's just very clearly Fe. It's another common mistake to assume someone must be Thinking because you can't see any evidence of Fi. Wendy is a clear Fe dominant type; it just doesn't look like Fi and has a much easier time taking charge/getting shit done/being confrontational if necessary.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6

Well you ahve to remember that Cartman is an 8year old ENTJ.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And as for suggesting that Eric Cartman could even remotely be considered an F...that's not even worthy of a response.

I said a case could be made. Cartmans real ability to manipulate events is based on his ability to manipulate those around him, which suggests not only an ability to read the motivations of others but the ability to direct them which is the domain of Fe as opposed to Te. One of my favorite episodes of all time is the Ginger episode. His ability to motivate and galvanize a bunch of red-headed grade schoolers to become a violent eugenics movement smacks of a very very warped ENFJ. Oh, and I know mental stamina is not really the domain of NTPs so I wont get too hung up on that last quip.

Wendy could potentially be ESFJ, but not ESTJ. She's certainly an F; it's just very clearly Fe. It's another common mistake to assume someone must be Thinking because you can't see any evidence of Fi.

And you know thats the assumption I made because...?

Wendy is a clear Fe dominant type; it just doesn't look like Fi and has a much easier time taking charge/getting shit done/being confrontational if necessary.

My thought on Wendy being a T as opposed to an F was the fact that on several occasions she was very willing to go against the group because of a belief, but that could be Fi. Her ability to organize I had just taken to be a function of Te, though it is frequently towards a good cause, which would indicate Fe. I dont know. Im not convinced of anything at this point.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I said a case could be made. Cartmans real ability to manipulate events is based on his ability to manipulate those around him, which suggests not only an ability to read the motivations of others but the ability to direct them which is the domain of Fe as opposed to Te. One of my favorite episodes of all time is the Ginger episode. His ability to motivate and galvanize a bunch of red-headed grade schoolers to become a violent eugenics movement smacks of a very very warped

Cartman is almost sociopathic in what he does, he has no empathy whatsoever and most of his plans arent that dependant on manipulation(cutting up that kids parents and feeding them to him) and the ones that are arent great shows of charisma(Cmon, half of them involve tricking butters) In the ginger kids episode I think its two things A)the writers trying to compare him to hitler, B) An opressed minority rising behind a strong willed leader.

Shaggy

MBTI Type
INfJ
Cartman - ENTJ

Stan - INTJ

Kyle - ISFJ

Kenny - ISTP

Butters - INFP

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This isn't exactly type related, but i just wanted to say that i feel so sorry for butters in this and millhouse in the simpsons and i always root for them :D

CharlotteSurreal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Eric is such an ENTJ but I can see how you can put him as an NF. He very imaginative and uses his emotions to manipulate people although...he doesn't fit the full description of an NF.

Eric is an ENTJ because he uses his way.
He has a dream to become like Hitler (view season 1, episode pinkeye)
He is a natural businessman
He only thinks about his needs (view season 4 episode Probably)
He is a natural manipulator

And as for Kyle...he's not a defender (ISFJ)...doesn't really stand up for others that much and isn't always ready to serve...but I agree that he could be an S.

Stan - definitely an NT...NTP more likely because he tends to go with the flow for most things. He might be an INTP.