• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

South Park Characters (formerly your favorite TV characters)

redacted

Someone else said this in this thread, but I'm switching my typing for Randy Marsh to ENFP (from ESFP).

I'm switching Stan to ESTP, too.

Piedpiper

MBTI Type
INFJ
Cartman - ENTJ
Stan - ENTP
Kyle - ?
Butters - ESFJ
Kenny - INTP
Randy Marsh - ENFP

Ok, I have no idea how you all arrived at Butters being an INFP. He is a team player, doesn't get any jokes, is easily pushed around and does things out of duty. In case you didn't notice he's is academically disciplined (tutoring in Math) unlike most characters 'cept the girls. He is also scheduled simply because that's what he is "supposed" to do. The typical team playing, always confused, can't help feeling slightly sorry for him - ESFJ

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Cartman - ENTJ - sometimes he comes off as an ENTP though with those crazy Ne things he does.
Stan - INTP - independent, thinks before speaking, not rigid
Kyle - INFJ - possesses foresight, moral values, speaks his mind
Kenny - ISTP - doesn't seem to really care what's going on as long as it's something physically exciting
Butters - ESFJ - bumbling do-gooder, compelled to fulfill duties, friendly nature

eye em oh

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I just can't believe people actually think Cartman is anything other than an ENTJ. This isn't proof enough?

171-0616141524-605074-cartman_super.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just can't believe people actually think Cartman is anything other than an ENTJ. This isn't proof enough?

171-0616141524-605074-cartman_super.jpg

Strictly speaking that could be ESTJ, but I agree he can't be anything other than ENTJ.

Pieman1994

MBTI Type
INTJ
Cartman is an ENTJ. He's simply a more outgoing and outspoken and obnoxious version of myself. If I really wanted to get revenge on someone, I'd do something like Cartman did to Scott Tenorman, and I might even drink their tears.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Pieman1994
Cartman is an ENTJ. He's simply a more outgoing and outspoken and obnoxious version of myself. If I really wanted to get revenge on someone, I'd do something like Cartman did to Scott Tenorman, and I might even drink their tears.

Agreed.

And you are one evil person if your revenge sheme is based on anything that Eric Cartman has ever done :devil:

MBTI Type
INFP
My opinions on some of the South Park characters' Types:

Stan- ENTP
Kyle- INFJ
Cartman- immature ENTJ
Kenny- ISTP (don't know what else could fit him)
Butters- ISFJ
Wendy- ENFJ
Randy- ESFP
Sharon Marsh- ISTJ
Bebe- ESFP?
Chef- ENFJ
Mrs. Scotch (Butters' mother)- ISFJ
Mr. Scotch- ESFJ perhaps

Which characters do you guys feel would be INFP?

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm going to try to type the characters from South Park through the enneagram theory this time, although this thread seems to be a bit dead...

Stan- ENTP 6w5

Kyle- INFJ 6w7

Cartman- ENTJ 8w7
(self-explanatory.)

Butters- INFP 9w1
(usually optimistic and undisturbed, and has an immense wish for pleasing others, particularly his parents, as well. Definitely the type to go with the flow of things. I thought, initially, that he was an ISFJ, due to his extreme want to abide to his parents rules and seeming to be easily swayed by others *not saying this is an ISFJ trait, either*, but he ultimately has that imaginativeness found in young INFPs and doesn;t seem to mind much being alone either, despite not being very reserved or unsociable.)

Wendy- INFJ 1w2
(I see has being more Ni dominent and introverted now that I think of it, although she clearly is an idealist and has strong usage of Fe as well. Her underlying wish for justice and morality in her society, especially at her young age, make me think she definitely qualifies as a 1 as well).

Randy- ESFP 7w6

Laine Cartman- ESFp 9w1
(I think she could, somehow, fit the 2w1 mold as well, but she seems to me more of a peacemaker than an altruistic 2...)

Kenny- ISTP for sure, although I'm uncertain about his enneagram.

Craig- ISTP 6w5?

Pip- INFP 9w1
(described as a laid-back, cheerful, and well-spoken character who was polite and friendly with his classmates, even though they usually didn't reciprocate his warmth. Also didn't seem like a particularly extroverted character, and basically seemed to go with the flow of things.)

Bebe- ESFJ 2w3

Sheila Broflovski- ESFJ 1w2

Chef- ENFJ 2w3 or 3w2
(Although he may have had well developed Se as well, I still see him as an ENFJ nonetheless.)

Mrs. Stotch- ISFJ 9w1

Mr. Stotch- ESTJ 1w2

Shelly Marsh- ESTP 8w7

Sharon Marsh- ENFJ 2w1
(again, don't know where I got ISTJ from...)

Tweak- INTP 6w5

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Butters is most certainly ESFJ.

Kenny's enneagram I reckon is 9w8.

MBTI Type
INFP
Butters is most certainly ESFJ.

Kenny's enneagram I reckon is 9w8.

I agree with your assessment of Kenny's enneagram, now that I think of it, but why do you see Butters as being an ESFJ and not INFP, though? I mean, I could see him as being one as well, with his obedient and dutiful nature, particularly since he nearly always is swayed by other's opinions and always wants to abide to others' rules.

sajtoscsaj

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Cartman: He spends a lot of time by himself, but he's a tipical leader type, so his E/I preference is not clear. xNTJ in any case.
Kyle: He's seems to me an Idealist, INFJ or ENFJ (rather the second)
Kenny: He's an easy decision, ISTP.
Stan: probably ESTP, I'm not sure
Butters: INFP

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Butters is suuuucccchhh an INFP it's not even funny.

SamAdams

MBTI Type
BEER
Question isn't Mr garrison Fi ? idk about his perceiving.
in the episode Mr garrison's fancy new vagina he is so Fi, immature Fi can only perceive information that supports its own decisions

quote:
"don't you even care that i was suffering i wasn't happy the way i was" -Garrison
"it's great that you feel better but you never stopped to think about how the people around you would feel" -Mr. slave
"look we can still be together all you have to do is stop being gay" -Garrison

just think about it

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Stan: ISTp
Kyle: INFj
Cartman: ESTp
Kenny: INxx?

Mr. Garrison: INTj
Wendy: ISFj

Satan: ESFj
Towelie: ENFp

Cartman's "mom": ISFp
Randy Marsh: ISFp
Sharon Marsh: ISFj
Tweek: ENTp
Mr. Brovlovski: INFj
Mrs. Brovlovski: ESFj

SamAdams

MBTI Type
BEER
Stan: ISTp
Kyle: INFj
Cartman: ESTp
Kenny: INxx?

Mr. Garrison: INTj
Wendy: ISFj

Satan: ESFj
Towelie: ENFp

Cartman's "mom": ISFp
Randy Marsh: ISFp
Sharon Marsh: ISFj
Tweek: ENTp
Mr. Brovlovski: INFj
Mrs. Brovlovski: ESFj

INTj for garrison works on the level of Fi and maybe Se but why is the j lower case ,is this socionics ?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, that is the caveat w my typings

MBTI Type
INFP
Main Character Types:

Stan- ISTJ (the everyman who strives for security and balance in his lifestyle and often served as a voice of reason to his peers for much of the series).

Kyle- INFJ (very idealistic and principled, as well as people-focused and methodical in his approach of others).

Cartman- ENTJ

Kenny- ISTP

Butters- ISFJ (he's too people-oriented and security-minded to be classified as an INFP, and he also appears to exude a significant amount of Fe).

Wendy- INFJ (she's obviously an NF based on her excessive focus on humanitarian principles and strong-mindedness where it concerns her values, albeit I'd classify her as a Fe user based on the fact that much of her value system intends to aide those around her).

Randy- ESFP

Sharon- ISFJ

Sheila- ESFJ (she's pretty much a paragon for this type).

Liane Cartman- ISFP (quiet, complacent, easygoing, tries to cater to her son's needs, and doesn't appear to lead a particularly structured lifestyle).

Bebe Stevens- ESFJ (can be kind and sympathetic when she needs to be, but is also a follower of people's trends and tends to become gossipy and catty at certain instances).

Token- ISTJ (similarly to Stan, he is relatively structured, stable, and level-headed contrasted with several of the characters in this series).

Mr. Garrison- ESTP (he often acts on whim with little deliberation and doesn't appear to rely much on his personal feelings or that of others during decision-making).

Others:

Jimmy Valmer- ENFP

Craig Tucker- ISTP

Clyde Donovan- ISFP

Ike Broflovski- INTJ

Tammy Warner- ESFP