User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

No way an ENTJs ENTJ like Eric Cartman is an ESTP, though a case could be made for him being an ENFJ.

Wendys an ESTJ. Sim's list missed Mr. Hanky who I'd say is a ESFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    No way an ENTJs ENTJ like Eric Cartman is an ESTP, though a case could be made for him being an ENFJ.
    This sentence makes no sense /o\

Sniffles

There is no way Eric is an NF.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Anything other than ENTJ for Cartman is patently absurd...but confusing xSTP with xNTJ is relatively common because Te/Ni recognizes when imitating Se/Ti will produce strategically successful results. There's nothing spontaneous about Cartman; he merely uses Se as a learned tool to get his long term Te goals completed most efficiently. Very, very obvious ENTJ. (And as for suggesting that Eric Cartman could even remotely be considered an F...that's not even worthy of a response.)

Wendy could potentially be ESFJ, but not ESTJ. She's certainly an F; it's just very clearly Fe. It's another common mistake to assume someone must be Thinking because you can't see any evidence of Fi. Wendy is a clear Fe dominant type; it just doesn't look like Fi and has a much easier time taking charge/getting shit done/being confrontational if necessary.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Well you ahve to remember that Cartman is an 8year old ENTJ.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    And as for suggesting that Eric Cartman could even remotely be considered an F...that's not even worthy of a response.
    I said a case could be made. Cartmans real ability to manipulate events is based on his ability to manipulate those around him, which suggests not only an ability to read the motivations of others but the ability to direct them which is the domain of Fe as opposed to Te. One of my favorite episodes of all time is the Ginger episode. His ability to motivate and galvanize a bunch of red-headed grade schoolers to become a violent eugenics movement smacks of a very very warped ENFJ. Oh, and I know mental stamina is not really the domain of NTPs so I wont get too hung up on that last quip.

Wendy could potentially be ESFJ, but not ESTJ. She's certainly an F; it's just very clearly Fe. It's another common mistake to assume someone must be Thinking because you can't see any evidence of Fi.
    And you know thats the assumption I made because...?

Wendy is a clear Fe dominant type; it just doesn't look like Fi and has a much easier time taking charge/getting shit done/being confrontational if necessary.
    My thought on Wendy being a T as opposed to an F was the fact that on several occasions she was very willing to go against the group because of a belief, but that could be Fi. Her ability to organize I had just taken to be a function of Te, though it is frequently towards a good cause, which would indicate Fe. I dont know. Im not convinced of anything at this point.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I said a case could be made. Cartmans real ability to manipulate events is based on his ability to manipulate those around him, which suggests not only an ability to read the motivations of others but the ability to direct them which is the domain of Fe as opposed to Te. One of my favorite episodes of all time is the Ginger episode. His ability to motivate and galvanize a bunch of red-headed grade schoolers to become a violent eugenics movement smacks of a very very warped
    Cartman is almost sociopathic in what he does, he has no empathy whatsoever and most of his plans arent that dependant on manipulation(cutting up that kids parents and feeding them to him) and the ones that are arent great shows of charisma(Cmon, half of them involve tricking butters) In the ginger kids episode I think its two things A)the writers trying to compare him to hitler, B) An opressed minority rising behind a strong willed leader.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INfJ

Cartman - ENTJ

Stan - INTJ

Kyle - ISFJ

Kenny - ISTP

Butters - INFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

This isn't exactly type related, but i just wanted to say that i feel so sorry for butters in this and millhouse in the simpsons and i always root for them

MBTI
    ENTP

Eric is such an ENTJ but I can see how you can put him as an NF. He very imaginative and uses his emotions to manipulate people although...he doesn't fit the full description of an NF.

Eric is an ENTJ because he uses his way.
    He has a dream to become like Hitler (view season 1, episode pinkeye)
    He is a natural businessman
    He only thinks about his needs (view season 4 episode Probably)
    He is a natural manipulator

And as for Kyle...he's not a defender (ISFJ)...doesn't really stand up for others that much and isn't always ready to serve...but I agree that he could be an S.

Stan - definitely an NT...NTP more likely because he tends to go with the flow for most things. He might be an INTP.