• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Forest Gump MBTI type.

W

WALMART

I don't know if Forrest goes either way on Se or Si, but I'm leaning more towards the latter. Without a doubt, whichever it is, that's his leading function.

Jenny is a textbook Ne-dom though.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The kid is an ISFJ - very grounded and loyal, devoted to higher causes, but also a misfit of sorts.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Forrest Gump?!

There is no way. I might take ISFJ.

Why not? He acts spontaneous most of the time, is more private than outgoing and has a strict moral codex that often differs from the one society has.

jamaikai

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Explain Se stephano. Ne is also absolutely spontaneous. INFP would make sense to me because of his personal view on the past.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
xSFJ, leaning E. He is just so chatty that he seems like an extrovert, though I could also see a talkative introvert. Definite Si user.

Jenny: ISFP. So Fi-Se.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Forest gump INFP?

Only on typology central.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Forest gump INFP?

Only on typology central.

Wow, this is so well funded we don't even have a commercial break for this.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aside from the fact that he is intellectually slow, he is a walking stereotype of SFJ. He is lovable. America's hero, even. Like a kindly police officer, stopping Watergate, saving his friend's life, keeping promises, all without a trace of any sort of STJ authoritarianism.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure now he's ESFJ. We

I have to admit I totally love Forrest Gump. I think it's one of the sweetest movies ever, and I love the soundtrack.

I'm pretty disillusioned with the forum at the moment, but seeing this basically gives me hope. I think more posts like this would encourage me to become more invested in the forum community.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd first guess ISFX.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Forrest - ESFJ
Jenny - ESFP 7w6

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Forrest - ESFJ
Jenny - ESFP 7w6

No.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty disillusioned with the forum at the moment, but seeing this basically gives me hope. I think more posts like this would encourage me to become more invested in the forum community.

You must love stereotyping then.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Forrest INFP
Jenny ESTP
Bubba ESFP
Forrest's mom ISFJ