• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality types as Pokemon elements

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm curious which one would be 3w4 ENTJ xD

Steel/Flying of course :cool:

227Skarmory.png

R

ReflecTcelfeR

That... Is AWESOME! Hah. I've been waiting years for that. Now I feel like I belong.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Suiting :D.

I wondered if ENFJ/ENTP mixes could work. I think they can.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i don't see anything wrong with normal pokemanz. :shrug:

133Eevee.png

036Clefable.png

569px-242Blissey.png

468Togekiss.png

they just have other attributes that make them speshul besides their type.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^That is true, but the reason that I didn't place normal on the list was because there has to be one default Pokemon type not attributed with the MBTI type; there's 16 MBTI types and 17 Pokemon types, so one Pokemon type has to be excluded, and normal seems like the standard type that could generally be anything.

Either that or an additional 17th MBTI type needs to be created.

That's it! Normal can be the OMNI/equal-cognitive-functions type! :D

biv017

MBTI Type
ISXJ
Enneagram
Personally I think its awesome that my type (Normal / Psychic) lines up with one of my absolute favourites:

203Girafarig.png

Although I can understand people not wanting to attribute a particular personality type as "normal", I have no objection to being classified in this way. I actually think Normal suits ISFJ better than Bug anyway (i.e. enjoying stability, working to maintain status quo in relationships, etc)

Chrysanthea

Thought over this this morning and so why not post in this thread?

ISTJ ~ Rock
ESTJ ~ Steel
ISFJ ~ Ice
ESFJ ~ Water

ISTP ~ Ground
ESTP ~ Fighting
ISFP ~ Grass
ESFP ~ Electric

INFP ~ Poison
ENFP ~ Fairy
INFJ ~ Psychic
ENFJ ~ Fire