• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Natalie Dormer?

liYA

She has a few interviews on youtube

Maybe someone might give it a try?
I have no idea really maybe ESFP but i could be completely wrong

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
she is completely gorgeous. i don't think esfp. she seems quite strategic and always in control of herself and somewhat her environment. she could be estp. enfj maybe. entj.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I vote e78 sp/so estp based on quotes and a few of those youtube interviews, but let's get whatever in to confirm.

"Oh, it's fantastic stuff, all about the young Henry VIII and his brash, vibrant court. It`s everything a period drama shouldn't be: super-sexy, raw, and violent." (On The Tudors.)

"I'm a Volver type of girl, 21 Grams, films like that. On the edge and really risky."

"I know people think that acting is not quite the occupation of grown-ups, but it is actually the ultimate learning process: You get a multitude of experiences, all for the price of one life."

liYA

Natalie Dormer enneagram type (videos included) would really like to know!

i've seen her typed isfp, infp, estp, entj, enfj, intj

what about her enneagram type?