User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 85

Thread: X Men!

  1. #41
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I guess yes. Hum, eventually 7w8 So/Sx.
    eventually? as in I'm going to turn into a 7w8?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #42
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    eventually? as in I'm going to turn into a 7w8?
    I meant "possibly" 7w8.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  3. #43
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I meant "possibly" 7w8.
    okay
    well, I'm don't think I'm So/Sx. I'm too much of a diva about self preservation things like complaining about
    - being cold
    - being uncomfortable
    - that my food doesn't taste good
    - and various other things that Sp last people don't even seem to notice
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #44
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    okay
    well, I'm don't think I'm So/Sx. I'm too much of a diva about self preservation things like complaining about
    - being cold
    - being uncomfortable
    - that my food doesn't taste good
    - and various other things that Sp last people don't even seem to notice
    Lol, you should read more about some Sx/So-So/Sx. Like Lady Gaga for example. Or Howard Hughes. And many others examples. Like being obsessed about the fact that the temperature must be at a certain degree to not threaten her precious voice. Or have an irrational fear of germs. Self-pres people are serious and competent about self-preservation, not diva, that's Sx/Son So/Sx and also Sx/Sp sometimes.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  5. #45
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Lol, you should read more about some Sx/So-So/Sx. Like Lady Gaga for example. Or Howard Hughes. And many others examples. Like being obsessed about the fact that the temperature must be at a certain degree to not threaten her precious voice. Or have an irrational fear of germs. Self-pres people are serious and competent about self-preservation, not diva, that's Sx/Son So/Sx and also Sx/Sp sometimes.
    I'm serious for an ENFP 7w8, but I wouldn't say I'm extremely serious. maybe I'm Sx/Sp after all.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #46
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Lol, you should read more about some Sx/So-So/Sx. Like Lady Gaga for example. Or Howard Hughes. And many others examples. Like being obsessed about the fact that the temperature must be at a certain degree to not threaten her precious voice. Or have an irrational fear of germs. Self-pres people are serious and competent about self-preservation, not diva, that's Sx/Son So/Sx and also Sx/Sp sometimes.
    if Sp/Sx is not a diva type, then it's probably not me. I'm as diva as they come
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #47

    Default

    Fuck, if sp/sx is the diva type I need a new type.

  8. #48
    Member Ghostwheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Five
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Here's my reads.

    I'm going on the basis of the comics, not the movies.

    Charles: INTJ/INFJ
    Magneto - INTJ (classic INTJ mastermind)
    Sebastian Shaw - ENTJ
    Mystique - ESTP

    Emma Frost - INTJ/ENTJ
    Moira MacTaggert - INTJ/INTP
    Beast - ENTP
    Angel - ESTP

    Banshee - ESTP
    Havok - ISTJ
    Wolverine: ISTP (classic ISTP duelist)
    Cyclops: ISTJ

    Shadowcat: ENTP
    Colossus: ISFJ
    Iceman: ESFP
    Jean Grey: ENFJ/INFJ

    Rogue: ESTP
    Gambit: ESTP
    Bishop: ISTJ/ESTJ
    Polaris: ESFJ

  9. #49

    Default

    Going off what I've observed from the movies:

    Magneto - INTJ, I'd bet my life on it
    Xavier - INTJ with well-developed Fi
    Cyclops - ISTJ/ISFJ he's the platitudinous Ken doll character that never gets the girl in the end
    Wolverine - ISTP epitome of STP imho
    Sabretooth - ESTP I tend to categorize extroverted badass sensors as such, though I don't know much about the type TBH
    Storm - ISFJ she seemed like an introverted guardian to me, a little more F than in the cartoon series
    Beast - INTP or maybe INTJ, don't remember too much about his character

  10. #50
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LaconicSesquipedalia View Post
    Going off what I've observed from the movies:

    Magneto - INTJ, I'd bet my life on it
    Xavier - INTJ with well-developed Fi
    Cyclops - ISTJ/ISFJ he's the platitudinous Ken doll character that never gets the girl in the end
    Wolverine - ISTP epitome of STP imho
    Sabretooth - ESTP I tend to categorize extroverted badass sensors as such, though I don't know much about the type TBH
    Storm - ISFJ she seemed like an introverted guardian to me, a little more F than in the cartoon series
    Beast - INTP or maybe INTJ, don't remember too much about his character
    Xavier uses so much Fe it makes me want to vomit: NFJ for sure, not sure about extroversion
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Female NTs and Men: What do you need in a relationship?
    By ListNinja in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 01:22 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:16 PM
  3. Intelligent men and air-heads
    By labyrinthine in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO