User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Note the great potential for neighborly conflict between an orderly type 1 and a playful type 7 (or 6w7 if you want). Whereas there is less potential conflict between a Spongebob type 7 and a Sandy type 3, who are both extraverted types. .
    I didn't notice what you were saying here before, I don't know how

I agree, he's most probably a 1, and it fits nicely with ISTJ.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I didn't notice what you were saying here before, I don't know how

I agree, he's most probably a 1, and it fits nicely with ISTJ.
    Originally someone here thought 3W4 or 1W9. It's rather easy to follow the reasoning there. If Squidward is an ISTJ (which seems to be without doubt) then nobody is going to go with 4. But he is artsy and narcissistic, so maybe 3W4 instead. But he is too introverted and curmudgeonly, uncompetitive and lacking in ambition to be a 3, so maybe 1w9.

To me, Squidward seems kind of neurotic, so I looked up the type 1 levels of deterioration and move to 4. Riso's description matched up well with a Squidward type 1 at level 4 or 5.

I didn't see Squidward's attempts at art and music to be necessarily indicative of type. Anybody can have desires in that direction. But surrounding himself with the trappings of an aesthetic lifestyle, even the shape of his house, is exactly like the 1 upon moving to 4. I thought about other type 1s I've known or know about, such as 1w9 (level 6) Ayn Rand who appears like a 4 at times and enjoyed the aesthete or even Bohemian lifestyle. And I knew a type 1 lady, a definitely deteriorated personality (level 8 or 9), who had stone lions among other such art representations in front of her place, reminiscent of Squidward's stone house.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

As for someone's previous comment about Squidward's portraits of himself on the walls of his house, that reminds me of Ayn Rand again, a 1w9 who rarely quoted anybody in her writing except herself (esp. Galt's speech from her novel Atlas Shrugged).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Originally someone here thought 3W4 or 1W9. It's rather easy to follow the reasoning there. If Squidward is an ISTJ (which seems to be without doubt) then nobody is going to go with 4. But he is artsy and narcissistic, so maybe 3W4 instead. But he is too introverted and curmudgeonly, uncompetitive and lacking in ambition to be a 3, so maybe 1w9.

To me, Squidward seems kind of neurotic, so I looked up the type 1 levels of deterioration and move to 4. Riso's description matched up well with a Squidward type 1 at level 4 or 5.

I didn't see Squidward's attempts at art and music to be necessarily indicative of type. Anybody can have desires in that direction. But surrounding himself with the trappings of an aesthetic lifestyle, even the shape of his house, is exactly like the 1 upon moving to 4. I thought about other type 1s I've known or know about, such as 1w9 (level 6) Ayn Rand who appears like a 4 at times and enjoyed the aesthete or even Bohemian lifestyle. And I knew a type 1 lady, a definitely deteriorated personality (level 8 or 9), who had stone lions among other such art representations in front of her place, reminiscent of Squidward's house.
    I've seen quite much the same thing in a few ones, their rooms are always full of neat little items and are always very... well, aesthetic, it's really cool and makes me kind of jealous :blushing:. I would have thought that fours would do the same thing though?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I've seen quite much the same thing in a few ones, their rooms are always full of neat little items and are always very... well, aesthetic, it's really cool and makes me kind of jealous :blushing:. I would have thought that fours would do the same thing though?
    I wish I could have seen the inside of that lady's house, not that I really wanted to go near the place. It was scary looking actually, not like a haunted house but like some beautiful yet very deadly animal. Like a lion. A type 4's house that I actually did visit was not aesthetic, just plainly decorated, but clean and well-kept. She had very expensive pure-bred cats that reminded me of her: walking around delicately, paws barely touching the ground, with their tails and noses in the air, with an attitude something like "I may allow you to touch, but never possess." Like something fragile and precious.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

All those fish - I guess they are mackerels - that are all around like extras in a movie, strike me as very 6w7, one and all.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    spongebob is easy: ENFP 7w6 so/sx
    squidword: ISTJ 3w4 or 1w9 sp/??
    Patrick: ESFP (maybe) 9w8 so/sp or so/sp
    I'm going to agree with Elfboy here, for once.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I'm going to agree with Elfboy here, for once.
    Once you go elf, you jerk off to yourself.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Squidders: INTJ, 4w3 (he's not 3w4 you buttfuckees, he doesn't actually accomplish anything, he just dreams of it)
    Sponge: ENFP, 7w6...turns into 6w7 when he gets into "Gary. you will eat your fucking cat food" mode.
    Patricia: ISFP, 9w0 (pure 9)
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

All those fish - I guess they are mackerels - that are all around like extras in a movie, strike me as very 6w7, one and all.
    lol, they're supposed to represent "normal people".

If "normal people" are all ISTJ 6w7s with anger management problems.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg