• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne+Ti ..spaced out

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
not paying attention

rude

dismissive to reporter

lacking social skill (99% of celebs would put on that politically correct persona when the cameras on)

HILARIOUS

arrogant

ENTP

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
shrug

i thought it was hilarious cause i know i can be the same way

nemo

Enneagram
<3
Hahahaha

I never thought of Tupac as an ENTP, though. I would've guessed some kind of NF, but I didn't know him very well.

I'd actually be interested if anyone could provide some arguments either way.

(I can be like that too though, hahahaha)

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
NF? No way. His look-a-like type would be ENFP, but he's ENTP forsure.

Listen to the diss tracks he makes about Biggie Smalls. He kills him.

2Pac even changed his name to "Makavelli" (Machiavelli). Typical ENTP.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
2Pac=ENTP!!

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
If I was about to get shot, I'd have trouble paying attention to a reporter.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I dont know any NFs that rude.

Watch his interviews. Theyre all over youtube. He's quite impersonal. Intellectual Arrogance. Very rude to reporters. As if they arent "up to par" to be interviewing him. That's how some NTs are at times.

The NF qualities come from being sx/soc subtype. ENTP is the most NF-like NT. Heck I even thought I was an ENFP for awhile. But no.

ENFPs dont say the wild things we do. and if they do, they probably dont mean it.

-2Pac switched his personality alot. He would go from ruthless, heartless and going for someones juggular(another NT trait) to being a Saint who's innocent saying everyone else is to blame for his behavior (tertiary Fe of the ENTP)

-He renamed himself Makavelli, due to his admiration of Niccolo Machievelli. Hmmm what types trademark is being known as Machiavellian? ENTPs!

-In many interviews he clearly says: "It's just business, nothing personal"... "All I want is the money". Thinker traits.

YouTube - 2Pac Spitting At Repporters
You seriously telling me this guy is an NF? A feeler? No way in hell. The narrorator even says "everyone knows there was 2 sides to 2Pac". Exactly like ENTPs. Check out the thread "ENTPs: To hug or to hit?" for more on that.

YouTube - 2pac Interview about definition Thug Life and Big Mouth
Watch the 1:39 point to the finish. ENTPs have huge mouths. Talk alot of sh**. We can't help it. I dont know any ENFPs like that. NFs are co-operators. NTs care less about rules than any other type. NTs are utilitarian.

YouTube - 2-Pac - Out On Bail Live (94')
Cant see a Feeler putting on this type of performance. Cant see an NF just not giving a damn. Watch how he just walks off stage, very impersonal. No "thank you for coming out" like Feelers would say. Just does his show and gets the hell out of there. Doesnt waste words (another NT trait).

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
he's not spaced out at all, he's distracted by interesting goings on around him, like anyone would be, I'd have thought...