• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Correlations between Zodiac Signs and Types

yumchesspie

MBTI Type
idk
Enneagram
5w6
I'm a virgo with some schizotypal/paranoid and schizoid traits. I used to think I was an INTJ, but now I'm not sure what I am other than probably an Ixxx. I can rule out ISFJ though.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm an ESTP 8w7 Leo. I don't see much correlation, but I do have an INFP Cancer brother, ISFJ Capricorn mom, ENxP Leo dad, ENFJ Gemini aunt, and ISTJ Taurus best friend. But I just don't identify much with the description of a Leo. :unsure:

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Er, no. You seem to just be sprouting... things. I'm an INFP Virgo. There's no such thing as passive-aggressive personality disorder(s) and OCD and OCPD are two very different things. Are you just randomly typing in hopes that if you list enough different things someone will relate to one of the things you mentioned?

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sorry, that was mean. I just don't understand why flinging around serious medical diagnoses is so common around here. I guess because it's similar in mentality to typing people? Although equating normal behaviours and traits with mental illness has the possibility to be really damaging and dangerous. :/

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pisces: INFP (xNFP to the max, ENFP is the only other type that remotely fits). 9-4-2 sx/so ISP RxUAI Supine/Sanguine/Phlegmatic mix. Prone to Self-Defeating, Dependent, Depressive, and Schizotypal Personality Disorders. The inferior/animus/anima/Aspirational function role in Beebe's function archetypes. "The Superego"

Yup! I'm such a cliché aren't I.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an aquarius but I was born on the 21st so I think that makes me a cusp.

Cancer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
aries sun, aries moon and scorpio rising while being an INFP, am I some weirdo?

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFP 6w7 so/sx Cancer, ascendant in Libra, moon in Scorpio

Not a bad representation of me, from what little I've read. Cancer has always made sense to me, though I'm not so Si or sp. I get the nurturing bit a lot, loving home and comfort, but I think it comes from a slightly different place.

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sun and Moon in Scorpio, Ascendant in Virgo. Scorpio mostly makes sense for me. I definitely have the deep/intense emotions. Internally I identify with Scorpio. I think I come across as more serious and reserved though.