• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Correlations between Zodiac Signs and Types

G

garbage

No. That means the person truly has some psychiatric disorders to address.

Jealousy and possessiveness is never OK. It's invasive, controlling and just downright creepy.

jesus, this

"but but but it comes from a good place!!"

If the other person doesn't want it, then it's more about you than it is about them. That truly is a terrible, unhealthy version of love.

A

Anew Leaf

From the big bang theory on the topic of astrology:

Penny: I'm a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know.

Sheldon: Yes, it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.

:D that's kinda how I feel deep down. But I say this not to mock....D:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
jesus, this

"but but but it comes from a good place!!"

If the other person doesn't want it, then it's more about you than it is about them. That truly is a terrible, unhealthy version of love.

If the girl want to be in a relationship with me, jealousy and possesivity are simply ways to assertively defend my prerogatives in the relationship.

G

garbage

If the girl want to be in a relationship with me, jealousy and possesivity are simply ways to assertively defend my prerogatives in the relationship.

Fair enough--I guess we've all got our individual needs, wants, and ways of expressing our sentiments, and we can find partners who are compatible with them, for better or for worse. I wish you well with the "severely codependent" approach to establishing and maintaining relationships.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I'am with a girl, she is with me and not with other people. That's not what I call "severly codependent".

G

garbage

she is with me and not with other people.

It's "severely codependent" when you're establishing that not through mutual trust, but through jealousy, stalking, possessiveness, and other invasive measures.

Again, good luck with your approach.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Trust must be gained, nothing more. And it's better to be "too much jealous" than not at all.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are ISTPs supposed to let their girlfriend fuck everywhere she wants or be a naive mop?

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are ISTPs supposed to let their girlfriend fuck everywhere she wants or be a naive mop?

Jesus. Any healthy person is supposed to be with people that they can trust not to do that - without them being under surveillance.

I noticed you're from France. The worst, most jealous guy I've had to deal with was from France, too. I know two people does not a mean a sample, but perhaps behavior like that is more culturally accepted there?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You can simply call me Lord. Or Speed Gavroche, it would be enough.

Any healthy person is supposed to be with people that they can trust not to do that - without them being under surveillance.

It's natural when you truly care about someone to envisage loss and treason. If your girlfriend let you go to a strip-club without fear you will accept a lap dance or even more, I can guarantee you that she does'nt give any shit about you.

I noticed you're from France. The worst, most jealous guy I've had to deal with was from France, too. I know two people does not a mean a sample, but perhaps behavior like that is more culturally accepted there?

Not sure.

G

garbage

Oh, yeah. The girlfriend's a Scorpio, and I'm an Aries. We're supposed to have a hot-cold relationship, and also she's supposed to be clingy. Thankfully, neither of those things happen.

Then again, according to Socionics, we're also supposed to hate each other. Go figure.

Trust must be gained, nothing more. And it's better to be "too much jealous" than not at all.

There are ways to gain and gauge trust that don't rely upon severely codependent tactics. If your relationship partner doesn't enjoy being stalked, then you're betraying her trust in determining whether you can trust her. That would sort of be the very definition of an unhealthy relationship founded upon codependency.

If she does enjoy being stalked.. then.. well, yeah, I guess there are couples out there who are into all sorts of oddball activities. Underground scenes abound, and all. I'd just hope that the stalking isn't hypocritical or one-sided.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Leo, ESTP, SCUEI... nope, doesn't coordinate! :)

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You can simply call me Lord.

So you're on my avatar dog's ass? :)

It's natural when you truly care about someone to envisage loss and treason. If your girlfriend let you go to a strip-club without fear you will accept a lap dance or even more, I can guarantee you that she does'nt give any shit about you.

Er...I've never had a problem with guys going to strip clubs, so long as they protect themselves so they don't transmit any of the strippers' STDs to me. Me, there doesn't have to be only one person hogging up all the love. I'm actually cool with open relationships, as long as it's just that - open and honest. I don't want to get any diseases.

rav3n

Rigidity appears to belong to the youth. That is until life kicks them in the balls. And then sometimes, they learn some balance and sometimes they don't. Speed's going to need a lot of ball kicking, before he learns.

As far as horoscope is concerned, it's fun. As a Sag, there are some similarities to type. It describes the fire but not the ice.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I remember well, I defended the good side of jealousy, not stalking. I thought you were a guy, but yeah, if we date each other and you don't mind I go to as strip club or even have sex with others girls, I'd say that it is a open relationship. But that's just that, and there's not specific attachment. I mean if I can have sex with every others girls, how are you different? You are not. Eventually I can prefer to have sex with you because of a especially strong physical attraction, but that just that. It is only sexual and you are only a pussy. That can be good of course, but don't be surprise if I end up leaving you.

Speed's going to need a lot of ball kicking, before he learns.

You are exciting me!

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see what you mean. Of course there's self-pres taurus. But Taurus is an Earth Sign in the sense "life is on earth, I'm here to possess and create". That can really lead to Sx. Taurus tend strongly to be highly sexuals, conquerant and also dominneering and possesive. They also form the impulse axis with Scorpios.

From the descriptions Taurus is pretty clearly sp/sx.

As for myself, I'm a Cancer Sun, Aquarius Moon, Taurus Ascendent (or possibly Gemini, depending on the site; I've never heard of an ascendent cusp but I seem to have been born near a time of transition) with Mercury and Venus in Leo and Mars in Taurus, in the first house, with an Aquarius Midheaven.

The combination of Cancer, Aquarius, and Taurus seems to fit me pretty well actually though I also relate to Scorpio despite Pluto being the only Scorpio in my chart. If it is true that the Moon sign denotes one's actual inner persaonlity and the sun one's "individuality" (whatever that means compared to personality..) then having an Aquarius moon makes perfect sense.

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chart-The-Course: Earth
ISTJ: Taurus
ISTP: Capricorn
INFJ: Virgo
INTJ: Capricorn

In-Charge: Fire
ESTJ: Sagittarius
ESTP: Ares
ENFJ: Leo
ENTJ: Ares

Behind-The-Scene: Water
ISFJ: Cancer
ISFP: Pisces
INFP: Pisces
INTP: Scorpio

Getting-Things-Going: Air
ESFJ: Libra
ESFP: Gemini
ENFP: Gemini
ENTP: Aquarius

It's about the sign, not about any correlations between MBTI type and sign. It seems that there's a correlation between sun sign and instinctual stackings. I made an inquiry and the two signs most likely to be Sx/So are Taurus and Libra, then it's Scorpio, then Cancer and Sagittarius, then Leo, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius, then Ares, then Pisces and Gemini is the sign least likely to be Sx/So.

Good idea, I had forgotten about the interaction styles. However, I would switch ISTJ and ISTP. Capricorn is extremely J, while Taurus fits ISTP pretty well and is the only earth sign that could be considered perceiving. Same with Sagittarius except the opposite; they are the essence of ExxP, not ESTJ at all.

Similarly, the four elements also roughly correlate to Keirsey's Temperements, except that Fire and Air signs are all extroverted while Earth and Water are always introverted.

Fire: SP
Earth: SJ
Water: NF
Air: NT

Last edited:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, if Capricorn isn't ISxJ, leaning toward ISTJ in particular, I'll eat my fucking hat.

And ISTP Taurus makes sense because Taurus is more indulgently sensual than Capricorn, which is still earthy, but more controlled and exacting.

Oh, also I agree with you on SP being fire, NF being water, NT being air, and SJ being earth. Right on.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
From the big bang theory on the topic of astrology:

:D that's kinda how I feel deep down. But I say this not to mock....D:

Yeah, I always felt like I was more of a Scorpio (my ascendent) than a Gemini, and people always guess that I'm Cancer, for some reason.

However, the combination of my Sun in Gemini, Moon in Capricorn, and Ascendent in Scorpio make a lot more sense than just going by my sun sign alone.

I used to believe strongly in astrology in my late teens and early twenties, and I thought the main problem was that people place too much emphasis on their Sun sign and don't know their full natal chart, and read that stupid crap in the back of grocery store magazines rather than looking into real astrology.

But now that I'm older I'm much more skeptical about it, though I still love psychological archetypes.