• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Correlations between Zodiac Signs and Types

INFP 4w5. I think I'm insanely introverted for a Leo.

Sun- Leo
Moon - Aquarius
Mercury -Leo
Venus-Virgo
Mars- Cancer
Ascendant - Libra

[obligatory "I honestly believe astrology is a load of hogwash" disclaimer]

I'm insanely introverted for a Sagittarius. Astrologers might ascribe my INFPness to my Pisces ascendant, but what about that moon in Gemini? Huh? HUH?!

[/obligatory "I honestly believe astrology is a load of hogwash" disclaimer]

Nicodemus

I am a capricorn INTJ and apparently - I just looked it up - my ascendent is scorpio. What does it mean?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Oddly enough, Capricorn seems to fit your quite well, Nicodemus. :yes:

G

garbage

Sun is Aries. About 15% of the typical Aries traits fit me. And when I happen to display an Aries trait, my sister claims that I'm "such an Aries." Good times.

For good measure, rising is Virgo, and about 25% fits. Moon is Pisces, and about 75% fits.

Remember that one time when everyone was flipping out because they thought their signs changed? That was great. I loved that.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Sounds like your Piscies ascendent balances your Aries sun, like my Scorpio ascendent gives my Gemini Sun a much deeper level of emotional intensity.

It also makes you sound like an ENFP!!! :D

Lol .. I have a serious love/minor hate relationship with gemini's and scorpio's make the best lovers (sometimes) :wubble:

Thanks for the compliment, i'm sticking with xxFx for the time being. least i can be sure of one letter :D

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you're observations fit me rather well, at least.

I was born on the Pisces-Aries cusp. (Water + Fire ftw!)

I'm an ENFP 4-8-7, SLUEI.

I've mistyped as an I and a T and as RLUxI.

This seems like an appropriate mix given your observations.

* Note, I was born closer to Aries than Pisces, but my mother is a Pisces as well, so I kind of got a double dose.

She IxFJ but really fits the Pisces description btw.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aquarius Sun
Aquarius Moon
Aquarius Ascendant
Aquarius Mercury
Aquarius Venus

I am...SUPER AQUARIUS.

But I don't put much stock into astrology.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
However, I notice that I have BAD experiences with Scorpios, especially in relationships. NEVER AGAIN. Jealous, obsessive, possessive STALKERS.

It's odd, because I've dealt with a lot of people like this, and of all the ones whose birthdays I know...they're ALL Scorpios. What's wrong with them? I think November fucks with the mind. :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
However, I notice that I have BAD experiences with Scorpios, especially in relationships. NEVER AGAIN. Jealous, obsessive, possessive STALKERS.

But that's great.:D

Lark

You've put a bit of work into that, thanks, I like this topic.

You know I think that astrology is probably as sound as the enneagram and I'd say that each reflect times of the year when people were born and the consequential parenting style, possibility for peer interaction etc. when your birthday falls can determine a lot of things, is it subsumed in another festival for instance or celebrated the more for being between festivals, stuff like that all effects your attachment style and personality development, theory of mind etc.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You've put a bit of work into that, thanks, I like this topic.

You know I think that astrology is probably as sound as the enneagram and I'd say that each reflect times of the year when people were born and the consequential parenting style, possibility for peer interaction etc. when your birthday falls can determine a lot of things, is it subsumed in another festival for instance or celebrated the more for being between festivals, stuff like that all effects your attachment style and personality development, theory of mind etc.

So Scorpios are messed up because of seasonal affective disorder + Halloween influence.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
You know I think that astrology is probably as sound as the enneagram

I'd like to state that since Enneagram is described to be 'An Enlightening Spiritual Journey'... Yes.

By contrast Astrology is based on the twin scientific principles of Star Maths and Fuzzy Thinking :D

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes. That mean the person truly care about you.

No. That means the person truly has some psychiatric disorders to address.

Jealousy and possessiveness is never OK. It's invasive, controlling and just downright creepy.