• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Correlations between Zodiac Signs and Types

A

Anew Leaf

Pisces: INFP (xNFP to the max, ENFP is the only other type that remotely fits). 9-4-2 sx/so ISP RxUAI Supine/Sanguine/Phlegmatic mix. Prone to Self-Defeating, Dependent, Depressive, and Schizotypal Personality Disorders. The inferior/animus/anima/Aspirational function role in Beebe's function archetypes. "The Superego"

lmao, i am such a dork. i totally didnt bother reading your first post (sorry!) and I now just saw this. yes pisces iz lak ze NeffPea of ze signs. Ah iz fishes!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is actually working for most everyone else? Looks like I'm going to have to switch to ESxP after all ;)

A

Anew Leaf

This is actually working for most everyone else? Looks like I'm going to have to switch to ESxP after all ;)

haha no... my ENFP mom was a scorpio, so is her INFP sister, and my ISFJ cousin... oh and my ENTP ex.

;)

Luna - stay put in yo type pleaz. :heart:

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
Scorpio ISTP. I've always thought that my sign fit me near perfect. My moon is in Aries, and I can see ExTP for that one.
Of my dealings with the types Taurus, Cancer, Libra, Aquarius, and Pisces, I see very strong connections, too.

For Leo, I would also offer histrionic, narcissistic ESxPs, although I have one relatively normal ESTJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a Gemini ENFP with a Scorpio ascendent.

I agree that Gemini seems ExxP, at least.

Capricorn seems very ISxJ to me, and your emphasis on ISTJ makes sense.

xSTP makes sense for Saggitarius and ESTx for Aries.

Piscies seems INFx or IxFP.

Oh...I forgot...my moon is in Capricorn. That's kind of important. That might explain my annoying ISTJ shadow.

What I don't understand about these sun-sign correlations is that the moon sign, not the sun sign, is the sign indicating personality and temperament. It's not your shadow sign.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
haha no... my ENFP mom was a scorpio, so is her INFP sister, and my ISFJ cousin... oh and my ENTP ex.

;)

Luna - stay put in yo type pleaz. :heart:

Butbut look at all the matchups here.....are you sure I can't switch to the S-side?

Okay fine, I'll stay put, for now :tongue:

Yeah, I expected such cases in reality. There's probably a high reporting bias in this thread or something

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm Aries sun, rising Taurus, moon Libra, Mercury Pisces, Venus Taurus, Mars Leo.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I notice that most part of posters on that thread are of a fixed sign: Aquarius, Taurus, Leo and Scorpio, especially Scorpio. Interesting. Plus many Ares too. There is three ISTPs on the Taurus-Scorpio axis.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ok this whole thing about moons descending and ascending confuzzled me. i'm a libra...i know that much.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Aries: ESTP, or Se/Te (ESFP in dom/tert loop) 8w7 8-7-3 SLuEn Choleric/Sanguine Basic "Type A" Personality. Prone to Antisocial and Sadistic Personality Disorders (and possibly narcissistic to a lesser extent). In Beebe's archetypes of the functions, Aries is obviously the dominant/hero (or opposing), and in Freudian theory, "The id"

So what do you think? Do you identify at all with your sun sign (or moon sign or ascendent)? Anyone familiar with astrology care to add more correlations or comment on any of my ideas?

xxFx
Sun Aries
Moon Leo
Mercury Pisces
Venus Pisces
Ascendant Pisces
I am not antisocial, i like my personal space alone.

Don't agree with your statement at all, sorry. I know i'm an Aries, i'm a bull in a china shop sometimes, with a quick temper and i'm impatient, however, i feel like i contradict my Ariesness as i am also very dreamy, airy, go with the flow and non-bossy.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
xxFx
Sun Aries
Moon Leo
Mercury Pisces
Venus Pisces
Ascendant Pisces
I am not antisocial, i like my personal space alone.

Don't agree with your statement at all, sorry. I know i'm an Aries, i'm a bull in a china shop sometimes, with a quick temper and i'm impatient, however, i feel like i contradict my Ariesness as i am also very dreamy, airy, go with the flow and non-bossy.

Sounds like your Piscies ascendent balances your Aries sun, like my Scorpio ascendent gives my Gemini Sun a much deeper level of emotional intensity.

It also makes you sound like an ENFP!!! :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What I don't understand about these sun-sign correlations is that the moon sign, not the sun sign, is the sign indicating personality and temperament. It's not your shadow sign.

You're full of wacko theories, aren't you?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a Cancer INFJ (rising Sagitarrius), both my ISTJ mom and ISFJ dad are Leo's, and my INTP brother is a Taurus.

My INTJ boyfriend is a Taurus, one of my INFJ friends is a Gemini..... and so on... ;)

:shrug:

KDude

I'm a Cancer as well. Scorpio Moon, Virgo Rising.

If "Pisces" loosely represents INFP/ISFP, that could illustrate why I don't identify with some, I guess.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a Cancer as well. Scorpio Moon, Virgo Rising.

If "Pisces" loosely represents INFP/ISFP, that could illustrate why I don't identify with some, I guess.

How did you find out you are Scorpio moon?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's not my theory. Look it up. Every zodiac webpage or book in existence will tell you the same thing.

Actually the Victorians believed your ascendent was your personality.

And, now, we go by the Sun sign because it is said to be the presentation or personality that people see.

The moon sign isn't your personality or temperament, it's your house of emotions and relationships.

Which is probably why I'm attracted to SJs and NTJs...Capricorn is the house of work and stability. It's also probably why I have such a hard defensive shell sometimes.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
INFP 4w5. I think I'm insanely introverted for a Leo.

Sun- Leo
Moon - Aquarius
Mercury -Leo
Venus-Virgo
Mars- Cancer
Ascendant - Libra