The Joker: ESTP
    Batman: INTJ
    Ras al Ghul: ENFJ
    Bane: ISTP
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I disagree on 2 face and poison Ivy, neither of them strike me as 3 at all

2 face is the epitome of an unheathly 1. you see it everywhere with his obsession with good/evil, black/white, his career before going bad.

Poison Ivy seems more like a 7w8 or a 4w3 to me. she doesn't care at all about people, her reputation or her level of success, but she does care about her plants and using her powers to get what she wants. my best guess is a 7w8 sx/sp with a villain diva persona. I also disagree on her MBTI. she's far to calculating and disregarding of people to be ENFJ. I think she's most likely ISFP, possibly INFP, ESTP or ENTJ.

apart from that, the only other thing I disagree on is that i think Ras Al Gul is 8w9 and sx/so as opposed to so/sx. he's more the passionate visionary type of 8
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I disagree on 2 face and poison Ivy, neither of them strike me as 3 at all
    It is because you don't know what you are talking about.

2 face is the epitome of an unheathly 1.

He has anger issues, but that does'nt mean he is a 1. He control his anger, but don't deny it. Many 3s have also anxieties issues, that does'nt mean they are 6.

you see it everywhere with his obsession with good/evil, black/white,

He don't care about this at all on a moral angle. As a pathological 3, it is the same for him, he just see it as a way to set goals and count entirely on hazard without moral judgement or attention to his true feelings. Globally, your perception of 1s is more founded on extrapolations and idealizations than true knowledge.

his career before going bad.
    Yes. He cared about his career, normal, he is a 3.

Poison Ivy seems more like a 7w8 or a 4w3 to me.
    Identify her with two so different types make you lost every sort of credibility.

she doesn't care at all about people
    So what?

her reputation or her level of success
    She does'nt care about reputation because she hates humanity, other than that, if you think she does'nt care about level of success, you are stupid. She all achievement oriented and never waste her time.

but she does care about her plants and using her powers to get what she wants.
    You are contraticting yourself with what you said just before. But, yes, she is extremely good at using her power to get what she wants. Normal, she is a 3.

my best guess is a 7w8 sx/sp with a villain diva persona.

Wrong guess.

I also disagree on her MBTI. she's far to calculating and disregarding of people to be ENFJ.
    She is directed by her hatred of humanity and love for plants, she is a Fe-dom.
    And she is calculating because she is J.

I think she's most likely ISFP, possibly INFP, ESTP or ENTJ.
    Yoiu think she is "most likely ENTJ and ISFP", what's wrong with your mind fool?

apart from that, the only other thing I disagree on is that i think Ras Al Gul is 8w9 and sx/so as opposed to so/sx. he's more the passionate visionary type of 8
    So/Sx are passionate visionnary as well, he's above all concerned with his group, not really on intimates relationships. Plus he's more on rationalisation, like an 8w7, than sloth, like an 8w9.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    It is because you don't know what you are talking about.

He has anger issues, but that does'nt mean he is a 1. He control his anger, but don't deny it. Many 3s have also anxieties issues, that does'nt mean they are 6.

He don't care about this at all on a moral angle. As a pathological 3, it is the same for him, he just see it as a way to set goals and count entirely on hazard without moral judgement or attention to his true feelings. Globally, your perception of 1s is more founded on extrapolations and idealizations than true knowledge.

Yes. He cared about his career, normal, he is a 3.

Identify her with two so different types make you lost every sort of credibility.

So what?

She does'nt care about reputation because she hates humanity, other than that, if you think she does'nt care about level of success, you are stupid. She all achievement oriented and never waste her time.

You are contraticting yourself with what you said just before. But, yes, she is extremely good at using her power to get what she wants. Normal, she is a 3.

Wrong guess.

She is directed by her hatred of humanity and love for plants, she is a Fe-dom.
    And she is calculating because she is J.

Yoiu think she is "most likely ENTJ and ISFP", what's wrong with your mind fool?

So/Sx are passionate visionnary as well, he's above all concerned with his group, not really on intimates relationships. Plus he's more on rationalisation, like an 8w7, than sloth, like an 8w9.
    perhaps you're right about Poison Ivy (emphasis on perhaps) but 2 Face is so 1 it's almost satirical
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

He may look 1 because he is Sp/So.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

He may look 1 because he is Sp/So.
    no type other than 1 could possibly have such an unhealthy obsession with good and evil
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Again, his relation with good and evil are opposite to the 1's way. 1s believe there's one right way and one wrong way to do everything. Two-face believe it is the same and only judge thing on the impact and the succes his action produce, and he prefer to count on hazard than on a rigid inner moral critic.

And every people can have strong good and evil issues, that's just a part of the human condition.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Again, his relation with good and evil are opposite to the 1's way. 1s believe there's one right way and one wrong way to do everything. Two-face believe it is the same and only judge thing on the impact and the succes his action produce, and he prefer to count on hazard than on a rigid inner moral critic.

And every people can have strong good and evil issues, that's just a part of the human condition.
    of course all people can have strong values, but it's the obsession of them that is the 1s vice.
    PS: dammit, I'm going to have to reconsider 3w4 if that's what you claim both Scarlett and Poison Ivy are
    7w8 sounds like me, 7w6 doesn't sound like me at all. 3w4 sounds a lot like me too while 3w2 is pretty much the exact opposite of me. the wings really do make a huge difference don't they?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    of course all people can have strong values, but it's the obsession of them that is the 1s vice.
    He is obsessed with good and evil, but not on a moral angle, he's not a 1, so.

PS: dammit, I'm going to have to reconsider 3w4 if that's what you claim both Scarlett and Poison Ivy are
    Probably

7w8 sounds like me, 7w6 doesn't sound like me at all. 3w4 sounds a lot like me too while 3w2 is pretty much the exact opposite of me. the wings really do make a huge difference don't they?
    I think it can.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Mr. Freeze: INTJ <--- Disagree. Absolutely everything about him is emotionally driven.
    Two-Face: ESTJ <--- Almost agree on this.. I was leaning more on ENTJ.
    Clayface: ESTP <--- No opinion on this one.
    Poison Ivy: ENFJ <--- Poison Ivy is most definitely an introvert, and a thinker. IxTx Her entire persona is centered on hating people and humanity. She loves plants, and little else. Her absolute lack of compassion for everyone around her (even Harley doesn't get more than an occasional glimpse) leads me FAR far away from Fe.. something ENFJs are full of.
    The Penguin: ENTJ <--- No opinion on this one either.
    Scarecrow: INTJ <--- MOST definitely, especially cemented in the movie version of him.
    The Riddler: INTP <--- I could see this one as well.. Like he spends so much time on the riddles everything else is half-assed.
    The Ventriloquist: ISFJ <--- No opinion.
    Harley Quinn: ENFP <--- Since I think the Joker is ENFP, I could see Harley definitely being ENFP as well. They clash so much on a man/woman aspect of things.. she's so naive and innocent and idealistic. <3 You cannot help but know she's NFP.
    Catwoman: ISFP <--- No opinion of her.
    The Joker: ESTP <--- I've stated my thoughts on the Dark Knight's Joker being ENFP.. For the cartoon series, ESFP would click to me more than a thinker. He uses nothing even close to logic.. logic has no value to him. Chaos, and the lack of logic itself, is his core personality aspects. I have a hard time relating that to a thinker. Even a psychotic one.
    Batman: INTJ <--- ISTJ, of a slightly unhealthy aspect, to me. Most definitely. He's the absolute Justice-crime-fighter type.. a bit too idealistic, in a very logical and concrete way. His way with historical knowledge, riddles and facts, is uncanny. He gets by a lot with intricate details weaving together, and knowing all sorts of information that's otherwise useless to any human being. He's not healthy.. but he has a VERY absolute aspect of what is right and what is wrong.. And he has no room for swaying those thoughts.
    Ras al Ghul: ENFJ <--- I don't know about him being a feeler.. xNTJ would be more like it. He's lived gobs of years, and runs.. pretty much an underground empire. His maniacal sense of world domination (or fixing the world, as he justifies it) makes me lean more toward a Lex Luthor-sort of character.. So, to me, not ENFJ.
    Bane: ISTP <--- I could definitely see this one as well.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge