5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Harley - ESFP

Joker - ENFP

Batman - ISTP

Poison Ivy - INTJ

Catwoman always struck me as an ISFJ gone rogue.
    I agree on Poison Ivy and Catwoman, but I still think Batman is INTJ (except for the christian bale ISTJ batman, but he sucks lol)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Huh.. I thought the Bale Batman was the more INTJ-ish one. If anything, for his more philosophical focus on symbols, and kind of envisioning his whole act from one idea (fear). Otherwise, many Batman comics don't bother with that. For years, it was just "Detective Comics", and he was just a fancy cop (albeit outside the law and bent on revenge).

You can kind of see the same Ni dominant process work in INFJ Jung. "The years when I was pursuing my inner images were the most important in my life. In them everything essential was decided. It all began then. The later details were only supplements and clarifications of material that burst forth in the unconscious, and at first swamped me. It was the prima materia for a life's work." [Jung, Memories, Dreams, Reflections]

lol, it's a stretch, but you could kind of compare this to the whole sequence of Bruce Wayne exploring the criminal world and the league of shadows.. and then finding his vision fall in place when Alfred finds him again.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Huh.. I thought the Bale Batman was the more INTJ-ish one. If anything, for his more philosophical focus on symbols, and kind of envisioning his whole act from one idea (fear). Otherwise, many Batman comics don't bother with that. For years, it was just "Detective Comics", and he was just a fancy cop (albeit outside the law and bent on revenge).

You can kind of see the same Ni dominant process work in INFJ Jung. "The years when I was pursuing my inner images were the most important in my life. In them everything essential was decided. It all began then. The later details were only supplements and clarifications of material that burst forth in the unconscious, and at first swamped me. It was the prima materia for a life's work." [Jung, Memories, Dreams, Reflections]

lol, it's a stretch, but you could kind of compare this to the whole sequence of Bruce Wayne exploring the criminal world and the league of shadows.. and then finding his vision fall in place when Alfred finds him again.
    the thing that surprises me is that Christian Bale is usually wonderful at playing INTJs (American Psycho mostly, but also Equilibrium). his batman however completely lacks the supremely confident vibe that all INTJs share. the overcoming fear thing could also be a function of Fi

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

That's just how I see Batman. Vigilante, double life, loner. Doesn't respect the rules of the system but has his own rules that he follows faithfully. He's a risk taker. I also think Catwoman is similar enough but just different for there to be the chemistry and off and on that they have had. I'm thinking more comics than movies here, btw but ISTP/ISFJ fits for me. Then again this is all entertainment.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I can see ISTP for Batman. But in my opinion, he's too much a planner. Dick Grayson is an ISTP, I think, and if he's not, he's clearly an SP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I can see ISTP for Batman. But in my opinion, he's too much a planner. Dick Grayson is an ISTP, I think, and if he's not, he's clearly an SP.
    I think Grayson is ESTP or ESFP. He's pretty upbeat, and probably the only person in Gotham with a sense of "life" and humor (I mean, besides the villains).

The Huntress is ISTP.. independent in a way that pisses even Batman off.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Yes, more ESxP for Robin. What type is Batgirl by the way? I see ESFJ for her.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Batman: INTJ with nearly balanced N/S
    Robin: ESxP agreed
    Batgirl: really annoying xSFJ
    Joker: He acts like an ESxP but thinks like an INTx. ENTP maybe?
    Harley Quinn: codependent ExFP (balanced N/S?)
    Poison Ivy: INTx
    Penguin: xSTJ
    Riddler: ENTP

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    4w3 So/Sx: The Penguin

MBTI identification
    The Penguin: ENTJ
    That's very difficult to believe. Could you please explain how a Te-dom is also a 4?
    ESFJ 6w5-1w9-4w5 sp/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I just finished reading Starfire's solo comic...I'd say ESFJ still for her. I know her (Cartoon Network) Teen Titans portrayal is undoubtedly ESFJ which is the one I grew up with, but I think here too she looks for a familial sense of belonging, makes an effort to adapt to cultural customs, etc. One glaring difference though was her desire to live as a normal human being rather than a superhero, whereas in the original series you had her saying shit like this:

I think for either rationale though you can still see the Fe. I think overall her character, conceptually, is ESFJ.

Wish she stuck with Dick Grayson in the original series instead of Raven ruining everything and Dick ending up with Batgirl. I thought they made a cute couple...but at least she's paired with him in different spinoffs like Teen Titans and this solo series. Hope she's in the next season of Young Justice!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so