User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Mr. Freeze: INTJ <--- Disagree. Absolutely everything about him is emotionally driven.
    Yes. So, INFP, maybe?

Two-Face: ESTJ <--- Almost agree on this.. I was leaning more on ENTJ.
    No, stereotypycal SJ as Harvey Dent, end then he is mad, but not N.

Poison Ivy: ENFJ <--- Poison Ivy is most definitely an introvert, and a thinker. IxTx Her entire persona is centered on hating people and humanity. She loves plants, and little else. Her absolute lack of compassion for everyone around her (even Harley doesn't get more than an occasional glimpse) leads me FAR far away from Fe.. something ENFJs are full of.
    Yes, she's lead by hatred for humanity and love for plants, like Hitler, another ENFJ, was lead by his love for Germany and his hatred for jews.That's totally Fe.

Scarecrow: INTJ <--- MOST definitely, especially cemented in the movie version of him.
    The Riddler: INTP <--- I could see this one as well.. Like he spends so much time on the riddles everything else is half-assed.
    Yes, , The Riddler is INTP, possibly ENTP, I think the one played by Jim Carey was ENTP.

The Joker: ESTP <--- I've stated my thoughts on the Dark Knight's Joker being ENFP.. For the cartoon series, ESFP would click to me more than a thinker. He uses nothing even close to logic.. logic has no value to him. Chaos, and the lack of logic itself, is his core personality aspects. I have a hard time relating that to a thinker. Even a psychotic one.
    The Joker played by Heath ledger was ENFP. This one is closer with the Joker played by Jack Nicholson, ESTP. I don't see him as ESFP because he does'nt give a damn about ethics, does'nt make value judgement and don't take things personally. He's not very demonstrative with his feelings, including with thoses who matters to him, like Harley Quinn. Other than that, he can be very good to use logic in order to create chaos.

Batman: INTJ <--- ISTJ, of a slightly unhealthy aspect, to me. Most definitely. He's the absolute Justice-crime-fighter type.. a bit too idealistic, in a very logical and concrete way. His way with historical knowledge, riddles and facts, is uncanny. He gets by a lot with intricate details weaving together, and knowing all sorts of information that's otherwise useless to any human being. He's not healthy.. but he has a VERY absolute aspect of what is right and what is wrong.. And he has no room for swaying those thoughts.
    Batman is very Ni-driven. He follows his own vision first and last, and is excellent at making things happen, don't give a damn about rules and follow his own conception of things.

Ras al Ghul: ENFJ <--- I don't know about him being a feeler.. xNTJ would be more like it. He's lived gobs of years, and runs.. pretty much an underground empire. His maniacal sense of world domination (or fixing the world, as he justifies it) makes me lean more toward a Lex Luthor-sort of character.. So, to me, not ENFJ.
    Ras is very smooth and idealistic with the typical guru aura of an ENFJ. Lex Luthor in comparaison is more a chill buisnessman who is very good strategist and does'nt take things too much earthy.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Batman: INTJ <--- ISTJ, of a slightly unhealthy aspect, to me. Most definitely. He's the absolute Justice-crime-fighter type.. a bit too idealistic, in a very logical and concrete way. His way with historical knowledge, riddles and facts, is uncanny. He gets by a lot with intricate details weaving together, and knowing all sorts of information that's otherwise useless to any human being. He's not healthy.. but he has a VERY absolute aspect of what is right and what is wrong.. And he has no room for swaying those thoughts.
    He knows like a million languages, is a super genius in the fields of mathematics, computer programming and engineering, master of all trades, failure in none. I mean really, it's hard to say XD

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

looking at Poison Ivy a little more, I think INFJ or INTJ is more probable than ENFJ. INFJs can be calculating, especially when in an Ni-Ti loop. she also has a bit of a superiority complex that seems to suggest being an Ni dom. ENFJs (and SFJs) are just not very calculating by nature.
    PS: I totally agree, Hitler is SOO not an NTJ like everyone likes to peg him as.
    Edit: ENFJ is possible, she could be calculating just by virtue of being a scientist. my mom is an ESFJ PhD chemist though and in her personal life she is not precise at a =P I have trouble seeing an ENFJ who is that cold and devious. even villainous ENFJs are usually more manipulative/political than cold and cut throat like Poison Ivy
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I kind of always felt Scarecrow was an example of the rare INTP villain, mostly from his motivation. He seems to be obsessed with the idea of fear, and to me the main thrust of all his plans is understanding fear. People are just test subjects in that regard. But I've never seen him go after power or money (save to fund his experiments) or have a plan beyond inducing and studying fear on small or large scales and in different kinds of subjects. It's the fact that all he really seems to want to do is experiment, to understand, to gain knowledge but not really anything besides that that makes me think he's an INTP villain.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Joker-ENTP
    Harley-ISFP
    Bane-ESTP or ISTP on drugs
    Batman-ISTJ for the most part imo
    Superman-ESFJ or ESTJ?
    Wonder Woman-ENFJ
    Lex-ENTJ

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Harley - ESFP

Joker - ENFP

Batman - ISTP

Poison Ivy - INTJ

Catwoman always struck me as an ISFJ gone rogue.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Joker-ENTP
    Harley-ISFP
    Bane-ESTP or ISTP on drugs
    Batman-ISTJ for the most part imo
    Superman-ESFJ or ESTJ?
    Wonder Woman-ENFJ
    Lex-ENTJ
    Harley is very extroverted, more so than the Joker. I agree with the rest though. Batman is pretty much a istj/intj hybrid. If it makes any sense I think Bruce is intj, but Batman is istj.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Wasn't Superman (at least the Christopher Reeve version) an ISFJ? I mean, he's got that quiet, unobstrusive, even somewhat reserved attitude, even as a superhero - Clark Kent is more than just a façade he uses as a ruse, IMO.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Batman is the ultimate INTJ. I don't see the Joker as either N or F. How?
    Superman is ISFJ, yeah.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Batman is the ultimate INTJ. I don't see the Joker as either N or F. How?
    Superman is ISFJ, yeah.
    I could see him as F, only in the sense that he just wants everyone to enjoy themselves and laugh.

Except, it's more like tertiary Fe, serving a more selfish rationale on what's funny or not.

Ne and Se don't particularly matter to me. He's confrontational in both ways.