User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

In the states I've lived I can't say one specific type, but if I narrow it down to where I actually am/was I'd go with...

Silicon Valley: ESFJ

Cape Cod: ISFJ

NYC: ENTJ
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Missouri: ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Alabama - ENFJ

I eagerly await the disagreement over it being Ni instead of Si.
    Your disagreement is here as fuck.
    I want my cake and I wanna eat it too
    Likes Hawthorne, Chrysanthe, yama liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dispenser View Post
    Missouri: ISTJ

Your disagreement is here as fuck.
    y

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

California is so big that it has several types. San Francisco area is ENFJ, hands down. It's progressive, liberal but elitist and overly rigid in political correctness. It also reeks of Fe hypocrisy - the perfect haven for open minded politically correct advanced human ethics. ..with a bizarre homeless problem very few of the rich asshole hypocritical liberals seem to take responsibility for, because they are too busy fighting over circumcision and having gay pride parades.

I think very far North is likely more along the lines of ISFP, central coast maybe something more like INFJ, central and southern desert something rough and ready like ISTP.

The Los Angeles area is probably ESFP because of the emphasis on entertainment and theme parks, and the northern California influence of things like yoga, hippies, veganism, etc seems authentic in some cases, but is largely a trend and something to be social about for a lot of people. I mean for example Anne Hathaway going vegan and being all preachy, and instead of say, adding organic free range eggs back to her diet because she felt it didn't work for her...she went full on paleotard. That's Los Angeles in a nutshell.

Mountain areas like Big Bear Lake are like...SFP. There's a haunt of the entertainment industry, and yuppie restaurants, but also cool things like camping, hiking, and the towns just outside of Big Bear are sort of what I imagine very far north being like...sleepy little hamlets, but with a touch of being with it, not behind the times or square.
    Likes Elfboy, Masokissed liked this post

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Kansas: 6w5 So/Sp
    Illinois: 3w4 Sp/Sx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    California is so big that it has several types. San Francisco area is ENFJ, hands down. It's progressive, liberal but elitist and overly rigid in political correctness. It also reeks of Fe hypocrisy - the perfect haven for open minded politically correct advanced human ethics. ..with a bizarre homeless problem very few of the rich asshole hypocritical liberals seem to take responsibility for, because they are too busy fighting over circumcision and having gay pride parades.
    I have never been to San Francisco, but this is pretty much exactly the impression of it I had
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    In the states I've lived I can't say one specific type, but if I narrow it down to where I actually am/was I'd go with...
    Silicon Valley: ESFJ
    ....huh? it's Silicon Valley full of xNTx start up tech firm entrepreneurs and internet snobs? I would have though ?NTP for sure.

NYC: ENTJ
    yes!
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Alabama - ENFJ

I eagerly await the disagreement over it being Ni instead of Si.
    Hmm...possibly. Some strangely progressive people and events have come from Alabama, like Zelda Fitzgerald and the Civil Rights movement.

I think the south in general is extremely ESFJ. Polite, rigid, traditional, in your business, good cooking, deep regard for history, no regard for your individuality...yet compassionate towards their relatives who are touched in the head, in a way I find very admirable, actually, we've kind of lost that as a nation...but in the south, you can be crazy as fuck, as long as you've got the right people being supportive. They also still care for the elderly or sick at home a lot.

Appalachian region, where I was born and spent the first ten years of my life, is more introverted, suspicious, self sufficient but almost naively kind, people in West Virginia take my breath away. The kindness is real and extremely unrehearsed. Maybe IxFP.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Oklahoma as a whole is pretty ESFJ. Everyone over shares their life in public. You can't escape smalltalk if you're in line. Most everyone is polite, and adults preach the importance of manners in the middle of math class. At least people return your stuff, and act nice in general. 2w1 enneagram. Maybe.

The city I live in is more INFP. Especially the downtown area. There's like 10 extremely artsy measeums, and a bunch of indie artists trying to make a living with their overpriced craft stores. It's also signicantly more liberal than the rest of the state. Sterotypical INFP with an Fe streak.for enneagram I'd say 4w3.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Hmm...possibly. Some strangely progressive people and events have come from Alabama, like Zelda Fitzgerald and the Civil Rights movement.
    You're not wrong. Alabama is primarily conservative and traditional. The larger cities, perhaps because of a shift of focus from rural self-sufficiency to elevating communities, tend to be slightly more progressive.

Compassionate...depending on how well you and your values align with your neighbors. Or how well you're good at pretending they do. A bit less otherwise.

Still very ENFJ.
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ....huh? it's Silicon Valley full of xNTx start up tech firm entrepreneurs and internet snobs? I would have though ?NTP for sure
    In my experience there's more of a focus on what's trendy and happening The business part of it could be ENTP but overall there's a focus on modernism and keeping up with the times
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes chickpea liked this post