6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default William and Kate's Type

What type do you think they are?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn-eglpPKh8"]Part 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReU3Odr0oWM"]Part 2[/YOUTUBE]

SJ and NF?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Not even a single guess?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

A window to the soul

ESTP & ISFP

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

William: ISFJ
    Kate: ESFP/ESFJ
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Not even a single guess?
    I want to but I just feel I suck at typing ( yes it took me a year to realize I'm hopeless. HAHA.). I am quite fond of the couple and stayed up to watch the wedding. I'm pretty sure they are both introverts. All the specials on them this past week always stress that they have always been shy & private. I got chided by someone for suggesting that William was an NF, but I do see so much of his mother in him. I believe him to be isfj or infj. I lean a bit more to isfj since I think it can mirror an infp, which could be why I see him similar to his mother.

On Kate she is described as a shy tomboy. Her style really reminds me of an SP or SJ. She seems modern but has a deep respect for tradition. She seems to be very down to earth. I see her as isfj or isfp, I can't explain why I see her as a feeler, but my gut instinct makes me think she is.

I'm just happy that William seems more attentive and understanding and made sure Kate knew what she was getting into. I like Kate, she's older and had time to really get it, where Diana was not allowed that luxury. It helps that William actually seems to love Kate and has no Camilla hiding in the wings.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    William: ISFJ
    Kate: ESFP/ESFJ
    Kate is struggling in the videos to vocalize her thoughts. I also see she's nervous. She's looking down a lot and appearing to want to disconnect and withdraw (i.e., see 8:30+ of part 1 vid and 4:40+ of part 2 vid). Wouldn't that indicate she's introverted?

William appears to be the opposite in that way (in the videos that Highlander posted). Though he does look down when he's talking, it looks like he's thinking and trying to recall facts, but it looks pretty effortless for him. He even elaborates on some of his stories about their dating experience and throws out a question or two to the media guy, like he's actually interacting with him. Kate indicated she was very shy and it took a lot of time for them to get to know each other. I understand shyness isn't necessarily an indicator of introversion, so I'm looking at the 'overall'.

I can see Kate as an ISFJ. William may be a refined ESTJ, but because he was carefree about making a commitment for many years, my initial thought was ESTP.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    ESTP & ISFP
    That's a pretty good guess. He keeps talking about planning though

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I'd say William = ESFP and Kate = ISFP

William:3w2 Sp/So
    Kate: 6w7 Sp/Sx
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    That's a pretty good guess. He keeps talking about planning though
    I don't think it's that unusual to hear an ESTP or ESFP talk about plans. I make plans that are important to me or important to others (when I realize it); for the sake of success. Planning a strict agenda on a vacation is laughable. Planning my life to get married by a certain date, have 2.5 kids a year apart all by a certain date, doesn't even occur to me. Planning what University I went to and what courses I took, did. Obviously P's make some plans or we wouldn't get anything done. I usually don't follow strict agendas or worry when I or others have to deviate from 'the plan'. Plans are often penciled in.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I'd say William = ESFP and Kate = ISFP

William:3w2 Sp/So
    Kate: 6w7 Sp/Sx
    Based on the two video examples, that looks reasonable.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I got really bored listening to them pause and speak softly. She's a beautiful woman, though. I see her as ESFJ or ISFJ and I see him as ISTJ, maybe ISFJ. She does seem really nervous, more than he is but I think it's because this media is newer to her than him. Is it her first interview? I think she's probably extroverted when a bit more comfortable. Maybe she is really careful not to say the wrong thing. He seems more relaxed, very contemplative while she answers a bit quicker.