User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I've heard quite a bit about this show and seen a few episodes, so I'll take a guess.

Twilight Sparkle - ISTJ. She reminds me soooo much of my best friend. Introverted, smart, serious, tidy, dutiful, rule-follower, but easily stressed out and kind of bossy.

Pinkie Pie - ENFP. She could be an ESFP because she's very much a "party person", but has a big imagination and a bit out there.

Applejack - ESTJ. Never neglects chores, does what needs to be done, practical.

Rainbow Dash - ESTP!

Fluttershy - Maybe an ISFP? She's very sweet and gentle.

Rarity - ENFJ. Kind, sophisticated, with a bit of a dramatic flair.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    I've heard quite a bit about this show and seen a few episodes, so I'll take a guess.

Twilight Sparkle - ISTJ. She reminds me soooo much of my best friend. Introverted, smart, serious, tidy, dutiful, rule-follower, but easily stressed out and kind of bossy.

Pinkie Pie - ENFP. She could be an ESFP because she's very much a "party person", but has a big imagination and a bit out there.

Applejack - ESTJ. Never neglects chores, does what needs to be done, practical.

Rainbow Dash - ESTP!

Fluttershy - Maybe an ISFP? She's very sweet and gentle.

Rarity - ENFJ. Kind, sophisticated, with a bit of a dramatic flair.
    On the same page except pinkie pie ESFP, and Rarity ESFJ.

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

My sister is like Pinkie Pie and I'm (from the few episodes I've seen) is like Apple Jack/Rarity, ha!
    I agree with the above, but:
    Pinkie Pie- EXFP
    Rarity- ENFJ

Twilight Sparkle- ISTJ, INTJ, or INFJ (but I'd bet on the first) Type 5w6 or possibly 1

Spike- ISFJ Type 2w1

Fluttershy- ISFP Type 6w7 or 9

Rarity- ENFJ Type 2w3 or 3w2

Pinkie Pie- ENFP Type 7w6

Applejack- ESTJ Type 8w9(?) That's my best guess from the top of my head, but I don't think it quite fits her.

Rainbow Dash- ESTP Type 7w8

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

(only because I have a young daughter who is a MLP fan)

Twilight Sparkle - ISTJ
    Pinkie Pie - ENFP ("Pinkie Sense" as intuition)
    Rainbow Dash - ESTJ
    Applejack - ESFJ
    Fluttershy - INFJ
    Rarity - ENFJ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6 sp

Twilight Sparkle - ISTJ
    Pinkie Pie - ENFP
    Rainbow Dash - ESTP
    Applejack - ENTJ
    Fluttershy - ISFP
    Rarity - ENFJ
    Spike - ISFJ
    Luna - INFJ
    Celestia - ESFJ

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

My types
    Twilight sparkle istj
    Rainbowdash estp
    Fluttershy isfj
    Rarity isfp
    Applejack istj
    Celestia enfj ni
    Her sister infj

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

Fluttershy was obvious INFP, why is she always typed as ISFx. She goes ESTJ when mad and I don't see any Se or Fe in her.
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.

MBTI
    Infp

Celestia: intj I think an fe user would be more concerned with the people rather than teaching twilight a lesson when sombra attacked. She does use her ni to be prepared for future. An fe user would be more sensitive to Luna feelings and wanting to connect and help others. She has well developed Fi. Intj have this stereotype of being this emotionless robot. They can be if their Fi is not developed. Intj can be warm to a degree (don't expect rainbows and hearts and stuff) and jokesters. They always make me giggle whenever I meet one.
    Luna: infj fe always trying to fit in. (I studied intj and infj really hard btw xD because I got frustrated with people seeing intj as broody and infj always seem to be forgotten or mistyped. And they are just lovely creatures <3)
    Twilight sparkle: istj she is up for new possibilities and is crap at planning things. Has well developed ne that the istj normally has underdeveloped. Her friends brought it out of her.
    Rainbow dash: Estp
    Applejack: estj
    Fluttershy: isfp Fi She went off on her own and is helping animals. Isfj would likely stay with the Pegasus folk and help there. She is in her head a lot and like someone said above comes off daydreamy like an infp can be so she is pretty much isfp. Se Intune with her environment and getting things done in the moment when it counts. Ni pretty has never thought about possibilities. She makes plans when it comes to her job even if small. She is content doing the same thing over and over again. An infp would not be satisfied always doing the same thing. It is where their ne comes from.
    Rarity: entj (unsure but I say entj with developed Fi because she can be very selfish a lot of the time. Overly at times).
    Cadance: enfj fe ni se
    Braeburn/pinkiepie: enfp fi si ne esfp has ni and se. These two are not really Intune with their surroundings.
    Spike: Esfj
    Scootaloo: esfp fi se ni
    Apple bloom Entp (unsure)
    Sweetie belle: isfp fi se ni
    Shining armour esfj (unsure)
    Diamond tiara: entj fi ne si
    Zecora: infp she spends time alone. Giggly at pinkie silliness. Why is she a zebra by herself? She is true to herself. Infp and infj always get confused for each other. Infp are willing to help others but with fe she would not of left her zebra tribe. She is quite easygoing and is just happy being in her bubble. She has emotional wisdom. If she was on more I could make more of a point of her being infp. Fi because she is content being alone and is not interested in pleasing others but will help them out. Ne because she experiments with joy new ideas and such (how do you think she knows a lot about the forest? She had a curiosity. Si she speaks of remedies from books and doing things in the past. Te is organising her surroundings and sorting them out. She is a very wise and healthy infp. Infp has the stereotype of being the crybaby. Infp are the most likely type to live on own in their hippy dungeon with their own belongings that have great past sentimental values to them scattered everywhere (I am pretty sure she did not get those masks and lanterns from pony village. She would of got them from her tribe and gone off and done her own thing). Finally she speaks in rhymes which is hard to do and extremely creative. she is pretty much happy still doing it despite maybe confusing others with her rhymes. An fe user would most likely speak "normal" so it is easy for the ponies to understand and not confuse them further.

Discord: unhealthy Entp
    Starlight glimmer: unhealthy enfp
    Sombra unhealthy intj
    Chrysalis: unhealthy enfj

Anyone is welcome to disagree and say their thoughts

MBTI
    Infp

I am pretty sure isfp can be angry like an estj if you piss them off hard enough.