• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I agree with most of the typing, but in my opinion Twilight is an ISTJ. I am also curious why Rarity is typed as ESFJ here. I've always seen her with Se and Fi.

I disagree and always seen Ni in twilight and her seeing patterns behind the scenes and is very future oriented in my opinion too. I definitely in my opinion see Twilight Sparkle as INTJ and a Ni dom and Se inferior, she hates living in the moment and responding to details in the moment because she's always in her head thinking about something in the future with her Ni and researching what's going on behind the scenes with it.

INTJ Twilight Sparkle post I agree with:

What makes Twilight Sparkle an INTJ? - Quora

Rarity is definitely ESFJ, she remembers details, is detail oriented, loves material things, traditional and cares about society status and classiness and how you should be as a lady and person and how your supposed to look and supposed to be based on past norms from the past from society, her Fe and Si both work strongly here, duty focused and obsessed with fulfilling promises she's made with Si and is very loyal with her Si as well, she worries about possibilities a lot but not to a Ne inferior degree but Ne ter. The episode she had to make the perfect dress screamed all Si and Ne in her and worrying about possibilities to a large degree and being driven by Si duty the whole time. And Rarity cares about society values and is always thinking about the group of people and reading there emotional state all the time with her Fe and is very giving person and cares a lot about being thankful for things and thanking others and expects others to do the same and be respectful and appreciative because of her Fe, and she thinks of peoples emotions outside herself all the time with her Fe dom behavior. That's why I type Rarity ESFJ for sure.

ESFJ Rarity post I agree with:

Rarity - ESFJ - Deep Thought