• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Voyager/DS9

DearMili

MBTI Type
INFJ
I wasn't sure about a lot of these. And, I don't know if this has been done before. But I wasted a good amount of time, so I don't regret it. Tralalalala...

Voyager
Janeway: ESTJ?
Chakotay: He's.. too boring to type.
Harry Kim: ISFJ The writers must have really hated this guy.
Tom: ESTP
Bellana: ESTJ
Kes: ISFP? All I really remember about her is the strangely rapid hair growth.
Neelix: ESFP
The Doctor: ENTJ?
Seven of Nine: INTJ I was disappointed she and the Doctor never hooked up.
Tuvok: ISTJ? INTJ?
Barclay: INTP? I wish someone had accidentally called him Broccoli on Voyager too.

Deep Space Nine
Sisko: ISTJ?
Kira: ENFJ
Jadzia: ESFJ
Bashir: ENFP
Garak: ENTP
Odo: ISTJ? INTJ?
Quark: E.. something.
Rom: ISFP The best television character of all time. :yes:
Leeta: ESFP
Ezri: Does anyone care...?
Jake: INFP I really liked him. It's good they avoided another Wesley. But I also liked laughing at Wesley's sweaters so...
Nog: INTJ maybe. Because I want there to be an INTJ ferengi.
Damar: ISTJ?
Weyoun: EN something. How many times did he die? He really creeped me out.
Dukat: ENTJ The best Star Trek villain, if you pretend the last season doesn't exist.. and maybe ignore that scene with the stick.
Ziyal: ISFJ or INFJ I found it really funny that Dukat and Kira were like her divorced parents who had to tolerate each other for her art shows.
Worf: ISTJ
O'Brien: ESTJ?
Keiko: ESFJ
Kai Winn: ISFJ? I cannot describe how much I hated her.

KDude

Love DS9

Sisko.. seemed a bit melodramatic for ISTJ (although that's partly the actor too)
Jadzia struck me as ESTP. Despite being hundreds of years old, she just had this impulsive, action oriented, swagger about her.
Bashir- agree on ENFP
Nog- ESFP, I think. Too impulsive, passionate, and little foresight for INTJ. He was always getting Jake in trouble
Weyoun- Well, I'll have to agree with Lenore Thomson here. She used him as an example of the opposite of "Fi". The Vorta had no personal convictions whatsoever.
Dukat is definitely the best Trek villain. I agree on ENTJ
O'brien ISTP

Neelix-ESFJ

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Janeway: enfp - Sisko: Entj, Garak Entp, Tom Paris: entp, Harry: intp 7of9: hot !