• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dr. Arizona Robbins from "Grey's Anatomy"

Usehername

On a mission
ExTJ? She's got such a playful side to her, but is a total bossy Te dom. I really found her character hilarious, and while I don't watch the show, I had to go find a bunch of clips of her because she was too funny.

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
I really agree that she's Te/Fi, but what makes you think she's an ENFP rather than an ExTJ? :)

First off, I can really undestand how she could be a T over a F. And especially a TJ.
imho, she is spontaneous and inspiring, and with good ethic in take care of ill children, with strong Fi values.
She is not an authority. But she has issues and fear of authority and she admits it in several episodes, when she cries after debating with the chief Webber.
Webber is a classic ETJ type and, for example, their different types clash and it is evident when he wants Bailey in surgery manipulating her with high technology, and Arizona wants to win over him with the power of pure joy, when it makes happy and healthy a poor child and his family.
I stop watching Grey's after a couple of episode in the season 7, too much soap now, best seasons are 1.2.3.
Bye.

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've always thought ENFJ.