• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The people we will never type and will only derail a thread

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rebecca Black: ESFJ
Ke$ha: ESFP
Britney Spears: ESFP
Lady Gaga: iSFP/eNTJ hybrid
Gandhi: INFJ
Katy Perry: ISFP
Bill Clinton: ESFP
Link from LoZ: ISTP
Bob Dylan: ISFP
Han Solo: ISTP
Karl Jung: INTP
Jesus: INFJ

I think I will defend the "nobody is untypable" position in that thread.

I agree with Hitler being ENFJ. unhealthy ENFJs loose their sense of boundaries and all logic goes out the window. he's also MUCH more neurotic than an ENTJ or INTJ.
I disagree on Link though. I think he's ISFP or possibly INFP. his appearence and dress are much more feminine than a male ISTP and he is the archtype of the IFP sword and shield hero character going on a "magical quest". these things, while somewhat surface level and superficial, point to IFP more than ISTP.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
The people brought up here say much more about a person's own biases than they do about the personality of the subject.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree on Link though. I think he's ISFP or possibly INFP. his appearence and dress are much more feminine than a male ISTP and he is the archtype of the IFP sword and shield hero character going on a "magical quest". these things, while somewhat surface level and superficial, point to IFP more than ISTP.

Did you know that Legolas from LOTR is an ISTP? Same type of character.

The people brought up here say much more about a person's own biases than they do about the personality of the subject.

It's always like that with MBTI because the categories are subjectives.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you know that Legolas from LOTR is an ISTP? Same type of character.

It's always like that with MBTI because the categories are subjectives.

in that case, what makes them ISTP as opposed to ISFP?

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I agree with Hitler being ENFJ. unhealthy ENFJs loose their sense of boundaries and all logic goes out the window.

Any man with any type, the more authority he have - the less he cares about been in social boundaries (as maximum he tries to keep good public image). It's not a madness or mental disease, it's just impudence. There are many policians, including so called civilized countries :) in America (including USA) and Europe who have _now_ politicians wich are not less "mad" than Hitler and do things not better. In most cases they not kill by tanks and bullets, but kill and torture by lie, masquerading of information, humiliation, hunger, stealing, lack of money, etc. The truth is - all people are always in a state of war, the difference is only in preferences of what they like (this creates balance and social control), in methods, and how free they feel to do what they want. So Hitler was ordinary man, who have gotten too much authority. Look in world history (and crosscultural sociology) - people are the same for >30 000 years, and you'll see what they can do and think normal; just for example, look about phenomenon of slavery in Antic and modern time, about many cases of mass genocide befor Hitler, etc.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hitler was undoubtedly the same type that I am, whatever that might be. But the guy was obviously mad, at least from the mid 30's, deteriorating steadily.
Now I am going out for some sunbathing, aryan literature and mozzarella sandwiches (I just buy the cheese to help out my buddies in italy).

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think I will defend the "nobody is untypable" position in that thread.

I'm not really saying they aren't typable. I have opinions on most of these people (some are like yours, some aren't). The point is A) that a general consensus is never going to happen (it seems like one type is not widely agreed upon for a lot of these people. Folks like House, the Joker, Hitler, I've seen people argue them E & I, S & N, T & F, and P & J) and B) if brought up, people go off on what type they really are for pages and pages regardless of what the thread is supposed to be about.