User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Felicity

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

^^ Agree with you 100% that it can be hard to type tv characters and writers may create a mishmash of traits. However, I DO think all of the characters in Felicity are pretty realistic and *could* exist - so in that sense they should be typeable. In other words, I don't think there were so many creative liberties taken that the characters became contradictory. (The ONE exception I think is Felicitiy's letters/recordings - I think that's quite a stretch and many F's wouldn't do anything like that)

I could definitely see Noel as ENFJ, but not as ENFP. However I think Noel would be more eNFJ, as I don't think he's a strong extrovert. I could also see Ben as ExTP, but I don't see any strong evidence for 'N' or for 'I'. If we're talking stereotypes, Ben was the popular, good-looking high school jock who was also a relatively decent guy.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I do agree with you on Ben. I considered ESTP as well. I guess where I related to him is that he seemed like a bit of a ponderer. He seemed to reflect on things quite a bit - seemed to have a lot of deep thinking going on inside. Ti type thinking. And although I do think he's more E than I, he did sometimes say things like, "You know, I'm just going to go home. I just need some time to myself, some time to think." And she'd be like, "Huh? What? You're leaving?" I mean, even ENTP's (and probably ESTP's) ponder and probably like some alone time, but I always related to that part of his character. But, all in all, I agree with your assessment of ExTP for him.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    'sup
    Enneagram
    dawg

Is this pre-haircut or post-haircut? Her character changed totally Samson-like, after the haircut I really didn't want to watch the show anymore. Type probably changed too.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Katz View Post
    Is this pre-haircut or post-haircut? Her character changed totally Samson-like, after the haircut I really didn't want to watch the show anymore. Type probably changed too.
    Either one. Take your pick. What do you think her type was?
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Ok.... I am re-watching the series because I'm a dork and because the show gives me warm fuzzies and takes me back to college, and I grin a lot while watching the show. Also love the characters/character development.

Re OP and @INTPness.... I'm only in season 2 again, but I'm on board with you with Felicity being INFJ. Agree there's not the Te, and she's much more Fe, and a feeler. Also, contrast her with Elena, who's a Te-dom.

Still think Megan's an SFP, Noel is a quintessential NF (I'm leaning towards NFP now), and Ben is probably an STP. Julie is an FP, and I think Javier is an ESFP.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ