• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI-Enneagram Combination Titles

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmmm-hmmm. I'd tweak a few, though:

ESFJ - The Guardian / The Shield
ENFJ - The Supporter
ESTJ - The Captain, period (like Captain Haddock from Tintin, one of the most badass alcoholics ever :biggrin:)
ISTJ - The Patroman (Patrolperson?)

INTJ - The Strategist
INFP - The Trooper

Thoughts, Ms. Dearest?

I think ENFJs are more leaders than supporters, INTJs are not usually type 6, but I suppose the other ones could work.

I think Captain, Patrolman, and Trooper are good titles. :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh and...moar political type 6:

Bob Dole
Che Guevara
Joseph McCarthy
Oliver North
Princess Diana
Walter Mondale

I think we could also throw Pat Robertson and Charles Manson in there as being associated with some kind of strong political belief/movement.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Enneagram 8

ENTJ: the Commander
ENTP: the Explorer
ESTP: the Renegade
ENFP: the Maverick
INTJ: the Duke
INFP: the Defiant Aristocrat
ISFP: the Artistic Rebel
ESTJ: the Chief
ISTJ: the Sensei
ESFP: the Lord of the Dance
ENFJ: the Figurehead

How bout the pariah?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think quite a few INTJ are Sixes. Hell, an INTJ Six just posted in this thread! :D I think they're the subtype of INTJ most similar to the ISTJ, due to their desire not to stand out too much and undying loyalty. :yes:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think quite a few INTJ are Sixes. Hell, an INTJ Six just posted in this thread! :D I think they're the subtype of INTJ most similar to the ISTJ, due to their desire not to stand out too much and undying loyalty. :yes:

That may be true, and would explain why some INTJs seem more ISTJ-ish or militaristic.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Also, not all Sixes are political - the authority they are focused on may be, say, a parental figure, a religious leader, etc. Penny Marshall, Rob Reiner, Sydney Pollack and Rodney Dangerfield are usually typed as Sixes, but you don't know them primarily by their political beliefs...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also, not all Sixes are political - the authority they are focused on may be, say, a parental figure, a religious leader, etc. Penny Marshall, Rob Reiner, Sydney Pollack and Rodney Dangerfield are usually typed as Sixes, but you don't know them primarily by their political beliefs...

Well of course all sixes aren't political, especially since it's a common type. No offense, but that's just seems silly and redundant to say.

I actually think giving them political types was cute and could symbolically point to personality characteristsics even if they aren't actually directly related to politics.

I honestly think giving them all military titles is restricting things too far - military is just a part of authority/politics, I was aiming for broader politics, myself.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sorry. '^_^

No need to be sorry, it's just that I was going with a symbolic theme that related to the enneagram type, attempting to tailor it to the strengths (or stereotypes) of different MBTI types...it would be just like giving all 4s "artistic" labels.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
type 8
ENFP- The Entrepreneur
ENTP- The Entrepreneur
ENTJ- The Entrepreneur