User Tag List

12 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Cool Jersey Shore....Bitch!

Last episode, Sam mentioned that shes not the "sensitive, lovey-dovey type"

which got me wondering what her type was...

I'm guessing on the spot right now...

Angelina- ESFJ
    Denna -ENFP
    Jwow- ISxx
    Mike- ENFJ
    Pauly D INTx
    Ronnie- ESFJ
    Sammie xxxJ
    Snooki- ESFP
    Vinny- ESTP

Keep in mind: They're all idiots.
    Last edited by figsfiggyfigs; 03-27-2011 at 11:01 AM. Reason: and alcoholics

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

snooki: esfp
    jwoww: istp
    sammie: isfj
    deena: exfp
    mike: exfj
    pauly d: istp
    ronnie: xstj
    vinnie: estp

MBTI
    INFP

My guesses for their characters:

Snooki ESFP
    JWoww ISTP
    Angelina ESFJ
    Deena ESFJ
    Situation ESTP (He has tertiaryFe out the wazoo, no way could I believe he's ESFJ)
    Ronnie IST_
    Pauli D E_TP
    Vinnie I_TP

It may be the show that makes them look like sensors. There's something about PauliD and Vinnie that make me think they could be N types off stage, but it's hard to tell from the show.

Now, I'm going to go kill myself for having any kind of opinion about the cast of Jersey Shore.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Cybin View Post
    My guesses for their characters:

Snooki ESFP
    JWoww ISTP
    Angelina ESFJ
    Deena ESFJ
    Situation ESTP (He has tertiaryFe out the wazoo, no way could I believe he's ESFJ)
    Ronnie IST_
    Pauli D E_TP
    Vinnie I_TP

It may be the show that makes them look like sensors. There's something about PauliD and Vinnie that make me think they could be N types off stage, but it's hard to tell from the show.

Now, I'm going to go kill myself for having any kind of opinion about the cast of Jersey Shore.
    Yeah I get that vibe from PaulyD, and Denna, I was unsure about Vinny regarding the N/S.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Angelina- ESFJ
    Denna -ESFP
    Jwow- ESTP
    Mike- ENFJ
    Pauly D ESTP
    Ronnie- ESTX
    Sammie ISFJ
    Snooki- ENFP
    Vinny- ENFJ

Their characters are so surface that it's really hard to tell. Just a guess!

I'm pretty sure they've mostly gotta be E's or they wouldn't be on the show. Sammi seems a little more I to me. She sticks to her boyfriend. She doesn't seem to need "friends in the house". (They say "friends in the house" a lot.) She had to go home for a while to regroup.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP

I think Ronnie could be an E and maybe is just tired from all the drama around him, but he seems to close off when shit hits the fan. I say Vinnie is an I and Mike is E partially based on how they approach Ronnie in those situations. Mike generally says "Hey, let's go out let's have fun, let's get the guys together!" Vinnie tends to only say "You okay?" and then give him his space. Vinnie also really only becomes expressive and out there when he gets drunk. I always got the impression that he is probably a bit nerdy, and is kind of using the show as a way to start fresh and live the "good life." I never go the impression the scene he is currently involved in is what he typically is in to.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Cybin View Post
    I think Ronnie could be an E and maybe is just tired from all the drama around him, but he seems to close off when shit hits the fan. I say Vinnie is an I and Mike is E partially based on how they approach Ronnie in those situations. Mike generally says "Hey, let's go out let's have fun, let's get the guys together!" Vinnie tends to only say "You okay?" and then give him his space. Vinnie also really only becomes expressive and out there when he gets drunk. I always got the impression that he is probably a bit nerdy, and is kind of using the show as a way to start fresh and live the "good life." I never go the impression the scene he is currently involved in is what he typically is in to.
    Haha, Vinny is kind of nerdy. I guess I can see I for him after seeing it that way. He also may just be more introverted in comparison to everyone else. I don't see him going off and doing his own thing too much, he always seems to be up for anything. He's not as introverted Sam who literally lays in bed half the day. (I'm like, man. Read a book at least while you're in there!) Leaving people alone when they're upset may be a guy thing, too.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

It's really sad that Snooki, Sam, and Deena all remind me of really dumb, watered down versions of three of my friends and Jwow sometimes reminds me of myself.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Haha, Vinny is kind of nerdy. I guess I can see I for him after seeing it that way. He also may just be more introverted in comparison to everyone else. I don't see him going off and doing his own thing too much, he always seems to be up for anything. He's not as introverted Sam who literally lays in bed half the day. (I'm like, man. Read a book at least while you're in there!) Leaving people alone when they're upset may be a guy thing, too.
    I had the exact same impression of Vinny when the show first started. I even liked him then, but now I can't stand him, he's sort of become more extroverted, and a bit of an ass hole. Even Pauly D said "You've changed man", in one of the episodes.

Sam DEFINITELY seems introverted to me.

The lack of posts in this thread disgustsss meee, I'm dun with you all. I'm Dun. Its over. DUN.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Vinny used to be really cool and my favorite on the cast. I originally thought introvert at first, but this last season has made me really change my mind.

Pauly definitely as the ENTx persona going on.
    Sam is just annoying and psychotic this last season when I've really started to watch and seems to just be loosing her shit every couple of scenes -- this makes it difficult to type her, but I'd say introvert for sure. You can just tell that she is really uncomfortable in large groups and would much rather be at home with her Ronniekins.