• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Adele (the singer)

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Have you all watched any interviews with her? I absolutely love her and was wondering if there were any opinions out there of what type she is. If I had to guess... I don't know. Maybe ESTJ? For some reason I get EXXJ from her. If you don't know who she is, check out some of her music. She has an amazing voice. She's very funny in interviews too.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't know what type she is, but I <3 her voice!

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know her type, but she's an amazing musician, has a great voice and is also very beautiful. There should be more singers like her.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Refers to inherent stage fright at the above link.

The guy interviewing her so/sp e32 enfp?

She has that trademark on/off sputtering quality of an sx/sp 5. Either sx/sp e45 infj or sx/sp e54 intp (socionics ILI, logical subtype). Seems particularly efficient, anticipatory in her speech patterns, so I'm inclined to side with the latter.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
ESTP? Why do you think that (I am not disagreeing, just curious). I just freaking love her and I don't know why so I'm curious about her personality. I could seriously watch interviews of her all day long! :wubbie:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I love her, her voice is amazing and she looks beautiful, I love how she talks like a pirate and swears like a sailor too. She is 100% genuine no pretences whatsoever.

I guess ESFP.

I like this interview especially the end, when she makes the interviewer giggle. http://youtu.be/CPRIpLYLhGY

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Quinlan, thanks for the interview! She looks beautiful in it. It does seem like she could be ESFP. The more I watch her the more my opinion changes from EJ to EP. She is just so charismatic and seems so open with every interviewer she speaks with.