Stinky ????
    Harold ESTP
    Rhonda ESFJ
    Lila ISFJ
    Lorenzo ESTJ
    Phoebe INTP
    Eugene ????
    Sheena ISFP

I'm sure that I'm forgetting some of the kids. I feel like I've typed too many as S types, maybe there's some bias.

Helga I've found particularly difficult. Her poetry makes her sound like FP, and her tough outer demeanor just seems like protection not a genuine facet of her personality. I'm leaning towards ENFP, but I don't know if that fits quite so well.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Here are some suggestions:

Helga - ESTJ (discovering her INFP shadow)
    Stinky - ISFP (probably a 9w8, methinks)
    Eugene - ISFP (optimistic and upbeat in face of adversity)

I do have some different ideas, though:

* Olga seems pretty extroverted to me. She also has a bit of an insecure side, wanting her family to be proud of her and trying hard to meet their expectations (Enneatype 3w2, I'd say). ExFJ, maybe?
    * Miriam doesn't seem very energetic (another 9w8, maybe?). ISFP could work for her...
    * Bob seems a bit more work- and status-oriented. ESTJ, perhaps?
    * STP could work for Gerald. I'd say, though, he's an extrovert, being "the guy who tells spooky stories" and all.
    * Lorenzo doesn't seem very extraverted, and he's easily diverted from his schedule by peer pressure - ISFJ?
    * Phoebe seems a bit too temperamental and overall sensitive to be an INTP. I'm guessing INFJ with good tertiary Ti.

I hope I didn't come off as too contentious...

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It's been a long time since I've watched this and I don't have an opinion on some of the characters, particularly the more minor ones. My guesses:

Arnold INFP
    Helga ESTP
    Olga ENFJ
    Gerald ISTP
    Rhonda ESFJ
    Phoebe INTJ
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Arnold: INFP
    Gerald: ESFP
    Helga: ESTJ
    Grandpa: ISTP

Don't remember the rest.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP

I think I agree with ISFJ for Lorenzo and INF? for Phoebe. Gerald could be an ESTP.

I said NFP for Olga because she never seemed to have any overarching goals beyond being the best. She was willing to drop everything to get married, she's got a jack of all trades background, she left to go to Alaska on short notice. Then again, I can be swayed to EFJ because she does seem very directive at times especially with Helga at times especially on how to make her happy.

Maybe ESTJ for Helga. I interpreted her character as the lonely, ignored poet and her brash exterior as a way to protect herself. With her parents constantly ignoring her, and the kids not getting along with her, she needed to act out because if people got close they hurt her. Tertiary Te as a weapon.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cybin View Post
    I think I agree with ISFJ for Lorenzo and INF? for Phoebe. Gerald could be an ESTP.

I said NFP for Olga because she never seemed to have any overarching goals beyond being the best. She was willing to drop everything to get married, she's got a jack of all trades background, she left to go to Alaska on short notice. Then again, I can be swayed to EFJ because she does seem very directive at times especially with Helga at times especially on how to make her happy.

Maybe ESTJ for Helga. I interpreted her character as the lonely, ignored poet and her brash exterior as a way to protect herself. With her parents constantly ignoring her, and the kids not getting along with her, she needed to act out because if people got close they hurt her. Tertiary Te as a weapon.
    Hmmm... You could very well be on the right track with Olga. She could be a 3w2 ENFP - I'd say they're not as worried about "being too phony" as other ENFPs. The fact that one of the few things she didn't do to please her parents was such an ENFP move seems to support that.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Stoop Kid - ISTP perhaps