User Tag List

Thread: The Bachelor (spoiler alert)

Default The Bachelor (spoiler alert)

Don't read on if you're on the west coast and haven't seen the end.

Anyhow, how about types?

Bachelor - ENTJ (all the way)
    His girl - INFJ (all the way)

Chantel (the one left heartbroken ) - ENFJ

In seeing the interview afterwards, she talked about how he has a bad temper. It's the same thing I've seen INFJ women on this board say about ENTJ men. I'm not saying it won't work out - I hope it does. I think a lot of it is her introvertedness (and some insecurities based on her past) and wanting to really go slow and make sure things are "right" before plunging into marriage. Was a good final episode.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Senior Member Array Scott N Denver's Avatar

The evolution of my perception of Brad was : ISFP [damaged], ISTP, then ISTJ. Emily strikes me as ISFJ. Agree with Chantel O. being INFJ, thought Ashely was ENFP, and Shawntel N INTP.

I have no idea how you got ENTJ, or at least E or N. The guy is REALLY quiet, and I never saw anything N about hi whatsoever. It was funny watching him with Chantel and her doing her N thing and him kinda chiding her for it. "Just accept the damn rose already" for example, or his "attempts" to deal with feelings "please dont feel that way" "no its not awkward" "I'm not gonna lie, yesterday was awkward!"