• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Britney Spears: ISFP or ESFP?

ISFPeaceOut

MBTI Type
????
I've heard both. I watched a couple of interviews and I think she's ESFP. She seems very in the moment and also very effected by whats around her.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm gonna go with WHORE. lol...j/k.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she seems I in most of her interviews, but perhaps she's just more balanced. ISFPs can range from quite introverted and barely talking to anyone to fairly extroverted (I get along well with more extroverted ISFPs because we're both FP and they are about as extroverted as me). I could be wrong though, I could see ISFP, ESFP or ESTP (here music is ESTP as hell. I feel like I'm listening to a modern Scarlett O'Hara sometimes)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From interviews I've seen, somewhere in between. Hard to say. I would lean slightly more E.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She is Si/Fe. Maybe more perceiving than average.

You think Brittany is a J? Hmm... I don't see that too much right off the bat...

Anyone remember that show, uh... I can't remember the name of the show. Like "Chaotic" or something like that. It was some Brittany Spears regular life documentary. I saw one or two episodes of it where I thought she acted like a really depressed and psychotic sfp. (And come to think of it, more ISFP, but still hard to tell.) It made me sad for her.

deleted
I don't think she has usual J traits, she does kinda seem more P. But she's Si/Fe.

deleted
The way she behaves and responds socially to others is just so people-pleasing and respectful to given Fe standards (which is more Si/Fe), and this feeling always goes extroverted and attempts to merge and meet the needs of other people. I don't think she has much of a developed concept of Fi, and not sure where Se is coming from.

It might seem a little different to you because she has P traits. Read some Fe descriptions and see if you get what I mean. I don't mind typing her xSFP, but typing by preferences is kind of beside the point nowadays for me.

Compare to some people who I am sure are Se/Fi, for instance Johnny Knoxville. A crystal clear Se perception and interactivity of the senses, he seems completely adapted for the here-and-now, and has a personal/subjective feeling towards things that doesn't strive to meet any external standards. They are completely different types of people.

Here's another recent Se/Fi typing I noticed, because I'm a fan of Survivor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CyCXwa1e2s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE3olXuV_dw

Compare to Britney Spears, Si/Fe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZox6jfWUk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wK-aOtGZZY

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Type zombie & crazy.

I think it's going to be difficult to type her since she's loaded on drugs (you can tell because she looks dead and robotic). I'm assuming she's Bipolar Type I and those pills are usually antipsychotics which are also given to those with schizophrenia. Adding on, she has to be on other meds to counteract the effects of antipsychotics, something else for depression and/or anxiety. So basically... She's drugged up. I was on similar meds when I was misdiagnosed and I acted COMPLETELY different than how I really am.

I was pretty dazed out, looked pretty much dead/robotic/zombie like (look at her recent performances, she's wandering around with a lost look on her face). My personality was 100% different. I went from a P to a J; I stopped procrastinating, etc. It took a few months for the effects to go away, but now I'm "back to normal" (or as normal as I can be because that stuff fucked with my short-term memory).

I wouldn't use interviews or Chaotic to judge her either. My friend is bipolar and when she went off her meds, SHE WAS REALLY DIFFERENT when she was going through episodes. During Chaotic, she was obviously going through mania perhaps. Maybe her mental illness wasn't that bad when she was younger, but then she was a product told what to say so then again, it's still hard.

People on those things are just not themselves, you cannot type her IMHO.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP: too much kind and her Te sucks too much.

3w2 Sx/So.

Jonathan

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think she has usual J traits, she does kinda seem more P. But she's Si/Fe.

I totally agree. And I think, given the industry of music, any pop stars will seem to have some P traits.

Nicki

Retired
ISFP, when she was younger, she used to dance in her room all the time. She just seems extraverted because of her persona.