• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dog the Bounty Hunter and Crew's type?

ISFPeaceOut

MBTI Type
????
Dog- ENTJ
Beth- ESTJ
Leland- ISTP
Baby Lyssa-ISFJ
Duane Lee-ESFP/ESTP
Tim-ISTP

i'm not sure if these are right. what do you think?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I agree with most of them, especially Beth & Lyssa. I'm curious about Dog's type though. How do you see him as an entj? Just curious, not disagreeing.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
There was a thread about this some time ago. I personally think Dog is ESTJ. And one of the ESTJ's in the thread agreed that he was probably ESTJ (I think it was EJCC who agreed). I don't think he's an "N" at all. He's very common sense, street smart, practical, right here, right now.

The rest of the crew I would agree with. Baby Lyssa could be an E.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Dog - so/sp e87 istj, socionics LSI sensory subtype?
Beth - sx/sp e87 estp?
Leland - so/sx e34 istp? (described as being stylish, more concerned with having his picture taken in cnn interview)
Lyss - sx/sp e45 infp?
Duane - sp/so e89 estp?
Tim - sp/so e65 istp?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, Beth is about as "J" as one can get. And Dog seems very extroverted to me. I can't recall one thing that's ever made me think "introvert".

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How do you see Beth as a percevier and Dog as an introvert ( which I could kind of see him as but, ehh... :shrug: ) ?

Beth tends to merge with infps on the show pretty well, offering support and sympathy when needed rather than scalding criticism, though has an estj's sternness that I think has more to do with being an e8.

I've been torn between thinking of Dog as estp and istj, as both love to give orders, which is definitely in his realm. Have you seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIYYosoBK8?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Beth tends to merge with infps on the show pretty well, offering support and sympathy when needed rather than scalding criticism, though has an estj's sternness that I think has more to do with being an e8.

I've been torn between thinking of Dog as estp and istj, as both love to give orders, which is definitely in his realm. Have you seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIYYosoBK8?

I think he's more estp, maybe a weak extrovert. The J I see in him I think is more Beth's influence.

ISFPeaceOut

MBTI Type
????
I agree with most of them, especially Beth & Lyssa. I'm curious about Dog's type though. How do you see him as an entj? Just curious, not disagreeing.

He was the one I was least sure about. I thought he might be N because he seems to have a deep vision of how the criminals lives could be changed for the better, but maybe thats just his life experience talking. I'm also thinking he might be an F now. Maybe ENFJ/ESFJ. He's definately EJ though.

Also, theres no way that Lyssa is an INFP. She could be ESFJ, but I think ISFJ is the most likely.

What do you guys think about Duane Lee? I wasn't sure about him either.

SinneDeelie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Dog- ENFJ
Beth- ESTJ
Leland- ISTP
Baby Lyssa-ISFJ/ESTJ (for some reason I don't see her as ISTJ though)
Duane Lee-ESFJ
Tim-ISTP/ISTJ