• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tangled

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
I ADORE this movie. Just saw it yesterday and already I wanna watch it again.

Rapunzel: ISFJ
She is incredibly loyal, dreamy and romantic but in a generic way, doesn't mind spending a lot of time alone, her hobbies scream ISFJ to me. I imagine choosing between adventure and living her life versus following her mom's orders would be impossible for an ISFJ. :cry:
I could also see another I-F- combination, but I think ISFJ is the most likely.

Flynn Rider: ESTP or ENTP
Pretty self explanatory.

Mother Gothel: ESTJ? ENTJ? I knew an ISFP that reminded me of her even. No clue.

What do you think?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Rapunzel - ESFJ
Flynn - ESFP
Mother Gothel - ESTJ (evil variety)
Maximus - ESTJ (upstanding variety)

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've never been so sexually attracted to a cartoonish 3-Dimensional character in my life. Brb new fetish

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think when you start becoming sexually attracted to cartoon characters it may be time to leave the house.

Like that dude in Japan who married a video game character. Ye godz.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
the tangled girl was only created to be a subject of masturbation.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I agree, she was made to be sexually appealing. It would be a perfectly predictable function of the character's design to inspire masturbatory fantasies in males (and lesbians.)

The only thing is that her nasty ass hair dragging along the floor grossed me out for a large part of the film. Major turn off.

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
The only thing is that her nasty ass hair dragging along the floor grossed me out for a large part of the film. Major turn off.

Yep, definitely hotter after it was cut off.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Flynn -istp. Listen to the song where they sing about their dreams, his lyrics scream introvert.
Rapunzel - If she's extroverted she is a weak extrovert. The girl is totally dominated by her feelings. One of the most obvious feelers ever. At times I see SJ, other times NF.
Gothel- xntj. Oddly reminded me of a female Rochester.
Maximus - estj. Very much a by the books horse.
Pascal- inxj. His loyalty to Rapunzel is so cute. He's so protective but not in a suffocating way like Gothel.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think ENFJ 7w6 2w3 9w1 for Rapunzel. How she is very day-dream, oriented and creative, and how her fe/f function is very prominent. She reads a lot of books, and paints, dreams of what things could be, manages to keep optimistic in her situation, perhaps a touch naive.

I type her as E because of her energy and how outgoing she is when she encounters other people. She's able to pick up that the laterns have some meaning connected to her. Well, it was more of a "whatif' dream in her head but it turns out to be right in the end.