• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

American Dad

Komakino

Stan - ENFP who acts like an ESTJ
Roger - ENTP
Francine - ISFJ
Steve - ISTP
Hayley - ESFJ

I'm unsure about these, especially the last two. And these guesses are primarily from the later seasons; knowing Family Guy, that could make a difference.

Any thoughts? Ancillary characters?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What but Stan makes you think that he's really ENFP unser an ESTJ mask? Because he always seemed like a really immature ESTJ to me.

Roger - ENFP, although ENTP could work

Francine and Steve are correct I beleive

Hayley - INFP or ISFP I think, definitely more Fi than Fe in her

Komakino

He has the exaggerated Ne of someone like Peter Griffin. A good illustration of this would be the fact that he's almost filed a huge book titled "People Who Gave Me Bad Advice in my Extended Fantasies". And I can't think of any examples, but I think he shows inconsiderate Fi quite often.

ENFP would have been my second choice for roger. I think this was likelier early on, from what I can remember of those episodes.

Hayley I'm less familiar with, but she seems to be all about impressing views and making herself known. Even though those views are often held by Fi types, I'd say she's Fe. Beyond that though, I'm not sure about her.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Komakino
He has the exaggerated Ne of someone like Peter Griffin. A good illustration of this would be the fact that he's almost filed a huge book titled "People Who Gave Me Bad Advice in my Extended Fantasies". And I can't think of any examples, but I think he shows inconsiderate Fi quite often.

That could also be because he uses tert Ne, or he could be stuck in a Te-Ne loop. But he's far too structured and conservative (well at least in the early seasons) not to be an SJ.

ENFP would have been my second choice for roger. I think this was likelier early on, from what I can remember of those episodes.

Actually it's really been a while since I've seen most of the episodes but from what I do know Roger is easily an Ne dom. Whether his aux swaps from Ti or Fi I'm not sure.

Hayley I'm less familiar with, but she seems to be all about impressing views and making herself known. Even though those views are often held by Fi types, I'd say she's Fe. Beyond that though, I'm not sure about her.

Fe could work, although she certainly doesn't respect her father's beleifs nor following them and tends to be a lot more rebeliious, so Fi would make more sense.

ISFPeaceOut

MBTI Type
????
Stan - ESTJ
Roger - ENFP/ENTP (he could be a feeler i think)
Francine - ESFJ (not an introvert at all in my opinion)
Steve - ISTP/INTP
Hayley - INFP

S

Stansmith

Stan - ESTJ 8w9-6w5-3w4

Roger - ENFP 7w8-4w3-8w7 sx/sp

Francine - ESFP 2w3-7w6-9w? So/sx

Steve - ISFP 6w7-2w3-9w8

Hailey - INFJ 1w2 - 4w5 - 6w5

Jeff - ISFP 9w8-6w7-4w5

I wanted to say ENTP for Roger, but dudes just basks in his eccentricity, androgyny and magical fantasies, in a way I could only see a Fi user doing. I can't see Fe in him, just sociopathic Fi and extreme Assertive-triad behavior.

Last edited:
S

Stansmith

Klaus - INTJ 6w5-3w2-9w1

Toshi - INTJ 8w9 - 5w6 - 3w2

Snot - ISFP 6w7 or 9w8

Barry - ESFP 9w8-7w6-2w3

Avery Bullock - ENTP or xNxJ 7w6, 3w4 or 8w9 depending on the episode

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I recently started to watch american dad and I am here just say that I think;

Stan - ESTP 3w2
Francine - ESFP 7w6
Steve - INTP 5w6
Haylye - ENFP 2w1
Roger - ESFP 7w8
Klaus - idk he's a freaking gold fish

Mane

Permabanned

Stan - ESTP 3w2
Francine - ESFP 7w6
Steve - INTP 5w6
Haylye - ENFP 2w1
Roger - ESFP 7w8

Steve is an INFP - not all that is dorky is T, you should know that better then most.
Klaus is a french spy in custody who got his body replaced with that of a gold fish, and I am guessing ISFJ, or an ESFJ who's just not very good at been an ESFJ (Probably because he's freaking gold fish).
Roger is difficult to pin down, but I think he's actually Ne dom, showing some characteristics of Ti and Fi, but I am inclined to think he is a kind of an ENTP, simply because I think Roger is what Seth MacFarlane wish he had the guts to be, so in a way it's himself. Essentially Roger is Seth MacFarlane's Tyler Durden.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Steve is an INFP - not all that is dorky is T, you should know that better then most.
Klaus is a french spy in custody who got his body replaced with that of a gold fish, and I am guessing ISFJ, or an ESFJ who's just not very good at been an ESFJ (Probably because he's freaking gold fish).
Roger is difficult to pin down, but I think he's actually Ne dom, showing some characteristics of Ti and Fi, but I am inclined to think he is a kind of an ENTP, simply because I think Roger is what Seth MacFarlane wish he had the guts to be, so in a way it's himself. Essentially Roger is Seth MacFarlane's Tyler Durden.

I agree with everything except for Steve... he seems really INTP to me, i don't know why you think INFP.

Mane

Permabanned
I agree with everything except for Steve... he seems really INTP to me, i don't know why you think INFP.

Are you still in the first 2 seasons?

Later he...

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Later he...

Dude, that could be an INTP, too. I haven't seen enough of the show to know either way, though.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Later he...

Oh, Lol yeah I just started to watch the first episodes of season 3

Mane

Permabanned
Dude, that could be an INTP, too. I haven't seen enough of the show to know either way, though.

In that an INTP can have a closest homo erotic BFF relationship, sure. Snot probably is an INTP.

But a manic pixie dream boy stressing about how his dad cant accept him for who he is? IDK... It all rings Fi stereotypes to me.

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
In that an INTP can have a closest homo erotic BFF relationship, sure. Snot probably is an INTP.

But a manic pixie dream boy stressing about how his dad cant accept him for who he is? IDK... It all rings Fi stereotypes to me.

I'm not sure I'd describe Steve as a manic pixie dream boy, even in later seasons (I haven't watched the most reason season).

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Stan smith estj 3w2
Francine smith esfj 2w3
Steve XXXX
Hayley smith entj
Jeff fisher intp
Roger exxp

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so

Stan - ESTP 3w2
Francine - ESFP 7w6
Steve - INTP 5w6
Haylye - ENFP 2w1
Roger - ESFP 7w8
Why do you see stan smith as estp

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
She has te in the form of externalI sing logic and she also has plan that if bullok tries to kill her, she will have someone exposed ni aux. Te dom. Also, she sounds like weak fi due to her not handling the rejection of Jeff and she has a you can't break up with Mr but I can mentality in other words, she thinks she's better than jeff

PurpleDawn

Stan - ESTJ or ENFP 3w4. It's honestly a close call because he's either a rather oddly developed ESTJ, or a Te heavy ENFP
Francine - ESFJ 2w1
Steve - INTP 6w5
Hayley - ENFJ 8w9
Roger - ESxP 7w8

I don't know how anyone could see Steve and Hayley as Fi - Te users.