123 Last

Thread: American Dad

Default American Dad

Stan - ENFP who acts like an ESTJ
    Roger - ENTP
    Francine - ISFJ
    Steve - ISTP
    Hayley - ESFJ

I'm unsure about these, especially the last two. And these guesses are primarily from the later seasons; knowing Family Guy, that could make a difference.

Any thoughts? Ancillary characters?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

What but Stan makes you think that he's really ENFP unser an ESTJ mask? Because he always seemed like a really immature ESTJ to me.

Roger - ENFP, although ENTP could work

Francine and Steve are correct I beleive

Hayley - INFP or ISFP I think, definitely more Fi than Fe in her

He has the exaggerated Ne of someone like Peter Griffin. A good illustration of this would be the fact that he's almost filed a huge book titled "People Who Gave Me Bad Advice in my Extended Fantasies". And I can't think of any examples, but I think he shows inconsiderate Fi quite often.

ENFP would have been my second choice for roger. I think this was likelier early on, from what I can remember of those episodes.

Hayley I'm less familiar with, but she seems to be all about impressing views and making herself known. Even though those views are often held by Fi types, I'd say she's Fe. Beyond that though, I'm not sure about her.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Komakino
    He has the exaggerated Ne of someone like Peter Griffin. A good illustration of this would be the fact that he's almost filed a huge book titled "People Who Gave Me Bad Advice in my Extended Fantasies". And I can't think of any examples, but I think he shows inconsiderate Fi quite often.
    That could also be because he uses tert Ne, or he could be stuck in a Te-Ne loop. But he's far too structured and conservative (well at least in the early seasons) not to be an SJ.

ENFP would have been my second choice for roger. I think this was likelier early on, from what I can remember of those episodes.
    Actually it's really been a while since I've seen most of the episodes but from what I do know Roger is easily an Ne dom. Whether his aux swaps from Ti or Fi I'm not sure.

Hayley I'm less familiar with, but she seems to be all about impressing views and making herself known. Even though those views are often held by Fi types, I'd say she's Fe. Beyond that though, I'm not sure about her.
    Fe could work, although she certainly doesn't respect her father's beleifs nor following them and tends to be a lot more rebeliious, so Fi would make more sense.

MBTI
    ????

Stan - ESTJ
    Roger - ENFP/ENTP (he could be a feeler i think)
    Francine - ESFJ (not an introvert at all in my opinion)
    Steve - ISTP/INTP
    Hayley - INFP

Stansmith

Stan - ESTJ 8w9-6w5-3w4

Roger - ENFP 7w8-4w3-8w7 sx/sp

Francine - ESFP 2w3-7w6-9w? So/sx

Steve - ISFP 6w7-2w3-9w8

Hailey - INFJ 1w2 - 4w5 - 6w5

Jeff - ISFP 9w8-6w7-4w5

I wanted to say ENTP for Roger, but dudes just basks in his eccentricity, androgyny and magical fantasies, in a way I could only see a Fi user doing. I can't see Fe in him, just sociopathic Fi and extreme Assertive-triad behavior.
    Last edited by Stansmith; 08-20-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Stansmith

Klaus - INTJ 6w5-3w2-9w1

Toshi - INTJ 8w9 - 5w6 - 3w2

Snot - ISFP 6w7 or 9w8

Barry - ESFP 9w8-7w6-2w3

Avery Bullock - ENTP or xNxJ 7w6, 3w4 or 8w9 depending on the episode

I recently started to watch american dad and I am here just say that I think;

Stan - ESTP 3w2
    Francine - ESFP 7w6
    Steve - INTP 5w6
    Haylye - ENFP 2w1
    Roger - ESFP 7w8
    Klaus - idk he's a freaking gold fish

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I recently started to watch american dad and I am here just say that I think;

Stan - ESTP 3w2
    Francine - ESFP 7w6
    Steve - INTP 5w6
    Haylye - ENFP 2w1
    Roger - ESFP 7w8
    Klaus - idk he's a freaking gold fish
    Steve is an INFP - not all that is dorky is T, you should know that better then most.
    Klaus is a french spy in custody who got his body replaced with that of a gold fish, and I am guessing ISFJ, or an ESFJ who's just not very good at been an ESFJ (Probably because he's freaking gold fish).
    Roger is difficult to pin down, but I think he's actually Ne dom, showing some characteristics of Ti and Fi, but I am inclined to think he is a kind of an ENTP, simply because I think Roger is what Seth MacFarlane wish he had the guts to be, so in a way it's himself. Essentially Roger is Seth MacFarlane's Tyler Durden.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak, Fay liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    Steve is an INFP - not all that is dorky is T, you should know that better then most.
    Klaus is a french spy in custody who got his body replaced with that of a gold fish, and I am guessing ISFJ, or an ESFJ who's just not very good at been an ESFJ (Probably because he's freaking gold fish).
    Roger is difficult to pin down, but I think he's actually Ne dom, showing some characteristics of Ti and Fi, but I am inclined to think he is a kind of an ENTP, simply because I think Roger is what Seth MacFarlane wish he had the guts to be, so in a way it's himself. Essentially Roger is Seth MacFarlane's Tyler Durden.
    I agree with everything except for Steve... he seems really INTP to me, i don't know why you think INFP.